Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MonkeyOfLife

Jun 22, 2021
What's the best animal? 🐒 (Light blue is also my fav color)

giphy.gif

Aelfwif

Feb 18, 2018
Wherever 'here' is.
Can you find Find x, y, and z such that x³+y³+z³=k, for each k from 1 to 100?
Initially, overlooking how this inquiry is solely for @Fqbian, I found @Hazard's facsimile third degree nonlinear Diophantine math equation question (alternatively "the sum of three cubes problem" if you will) quite engaging.

Next in order, I'd like to remark how INSURMOUNTABLE @Hazard's problem is, due to the range k 1 to 100 not being finite as much as @Hazard's summary of the problem is concerned in this variation of the problem. Likewise, I hold spotting an incompetent blunder in the prolegomenon of @Hazard's problem utterly diverting.

Screenshot_1499.png

I myself, are not yet introspectively qualified to perform Algebraic geometry/Diophantine geometry, nor posses the appliances capable of those with research laboratory processing power to delve into this affair, nevertheless, granted that k was a natural number (therefore x³+y³+z³=n and not unsuitably x³+y³+z³=k), I could offer you roughly all the answers from an outdated results list, published by the marvelous British mathematician Richard Kenneth Guy:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~KC2H-MSM/mathland/math04/matb0100.htm

In conclusion, you are now OWNED @Hazard; YOU BELONG TO ME, THY MASTER. I'll be anticipating a developer application in my inbox by the end of this week with an unremitting expiry date, chav. YOU BETTER NOT LEG IT. You have to keep your end of the bargain, comparable to how you conspicuously AGREED on this, yeh?

(I don't as a matter of fact know why anyone would thoroughly read this and not stop in the midst of this reply, however, for all the giants that stayed until the end, as a token of my appreciation, receive a follow free of charge by following me primarily, so I can be notified of your astonishing existence in order to follow you back and to not make a fuss. Andddd, for those who just—CAN'T handle such brilliant pundit such as myself, can simply unfollow me after they receive my consequential follow. Thank you.)

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
Initially, overlooking how this inquiry is solely for @Fqbian, I found @Hazard's facsimile third degree nonlinear Diophantine math equation question (alternatively "the sum of three cubes problem" if you will) quite engaging.

Next in order, I'd like to remark how INSURMOUNTABLE @Hazard's problem is, due to the range k 1 to 100 not being finite as much as @Hazard's summary of the problem is concerned in this variation of the problem. Likewise, I hold spotting an incompetent blunder in the prolegomenon of @Hazard's problem utterly diverting.

View attachment 195841

I myself, are not yet introspectively qualified to perform Algebraic geometry/Diophantine geometry, nor posses the appliances capable of those with research laboratory processing power to delve into this affair, nevertheless, granted that k was a natural number (therefore x³+y³+z³=n and not unsuitably x³+y³+z³=k), I could offer you roughly all the answers from an outdated results list, published by the marvelous British mathematician Richard Kenneth Guy:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~KC2H-MSM/mathland/math04/matb0100.htm

In conclusion, you are now OWNED @Hazard; YOU BELONG TO ME, THY MASTER. I'll be anticipating a developer application in my inbox by the end of this week with an unremitting expiry date, chav. YOU BETTER NOT LEG IT. You have to keep your end of the bargain, comparable to how you conspicuously AGREED on this, yeh?

(I don't as a matter of fact know why anyone would thoroughly read this and not stop in the midst of this reply, however, for all the giants that stayed until the end, as a token of my appreciation, receive a follow free of charge by following me primarily, so I can be notified of your astonishing existence in order to follow you back and to not make a fuss. Andddd, for those who just—CAN'T handle such brilliant pundit such as myself, can simply unfollow me after they receive my consequential follow. Thank you.)
@Hazard this is actually pretty scary LMAO. We need to ban this one hahahaha!

• Wow
Reactions: Aelfwif

Aelfwif

Feb 18, 2018
Wherever 'here' is.
@Hazard this is actually pretty scary LMAO. We need to ban this one hahahaha!
FOOLISH TRANSIENT; you DARE THREATEN ME? The ALL-POWERFUL MAESTRO of SCIENCE and TIME by its very NATURE? YOU REALLY expect a THOU-SHALT-NOT to influence me in any CONCEIVABLE way? FEAR NOT, NESTLING. I POSSE—Oh, I am-... I am on Cubecraft.

Never mind, @Fqbian. Here, my pride is now yours. We do not invariably ever speak of this occurrence. You recall NOUGHT, and you will converge back to normal, plus, depart from this district of the discussion on the grounds that it would be the most favourable action to take under such circumstances. Acknowledge your conscience, and scroll down, like ANY mentally modest person would do. Thank you.

Reactions: Matriox

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
FOOLISH TRANSIENT; you DARE THREATEN ME? The ALL-POWERFUL MAESTRO of SCIENCE and TIME by its very NATURE? YOU REALLY expect a THOU-SHALT-NOT to influence me in any CONCEIVABLE way? FEAR NOT, NESTLING. I POSSE—Oh, I am-... I am on Cubecraft.

Never mind, @Fqbian. Here, my pride is now yours. We do not invariably ever speak of this occurrence. You recall NOUGHT, and you will converge back to normal, plus, depart from this district of the discussion on the grounds that it would be the most favourable action to take under such circumstances. Acknowledge your conscience, and scroll down, like ANY mentally modest person would do. Thank you.
Bro you are scarryyyy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Aelfwif
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom