Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
Id like to see permanent armour so i dont have to buy it everytime i die. This could be something you can vote for with a rank. So when you die you spawn with the armour that you bought. this would probably cause some issues with the Egg armour kit. but then you could add a perk to that kit? Maybe the egg armour kit is the thing that lets you keep armour. You name it i just wanna see keep armour.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I would rather not see this become a thing as it'll be extremely op
Imagine a team that finally kills an enemy team with full diamond armour and then only then to see them spawning in with full diamond armour to then have to repeat that fight. Yes, it's frustrating to lose so many diamonds that you spent on that armour, but in the end you chose to risk buying that armour and then dying with it.

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Then i am not sure if it would still be necessary to head to the iron/gold/diamonds for gear though.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
my-final-answer-no-memes.jpg

Reactions: davethel

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
It is extremely OP. But on the other hand, I kinda like it. Maybe they could make this 'keeping armor perk' like 15/20 emeralds? Idk just an idea.

Reactions: Froq

A4 Paperr

Oct 10, 2019
I can kinda see what you mean, it’s annoying when you spend 10 minutes getting OP gear and then getting lag back into the void. But then this could also be abused for killing yourself and giving armour to your teamates. An alternative to the situation in my opinion would be an armour kit. Each time you die and respawn outside of the 2 minute delay you are given leather armour and a wooden sword. Is this OP? No of course not, it’s only 9 iron, where as other kits are more expensive in iron. This would be a good kit for people who’s play style is to be aggressive. Hopefully you can agree that this is a better alternative to your previous idea. Best of luck!

D

Deleted member 492126

An alternative to the situation in my opinion would be an armour kit. Each time you die and respawn outside of the 2 minute delay you are given leather armour and a wooden sword. Is this OP? No of course not, it’s only 9 iron, where as other kits are more expensive in iron. This would be a good kit for people who’s play style is to be aggressive.
This already exists

Reactions: Froq

A4 Paperr

Oct 10, 2019
This already exists

I’m not sure about that, atleast on Xbox anyway, it might be different depending on the platform you desire. Maybe it’s coding differences that differ these platforms? Anyways thanks for letting me know about that. I never knew.

Moosey14

Oct 27, 2016
If you manage to kill a. Full iron then they respawn especially in op mode they will be harder to kill

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
Id like to see permanent armour so i dont have to buy it everytime i die. This could be something you can vote for with a rank. So when you die you spawn with the armour that you bought. this would probably cause some issues with the Egg armour kit. but then you could add a perk to that kit? Maybe the egg armour kit is the thing that lets you keep armour. You name it i just wanna see keep armour.
Game time is already long enough. We definitely do not need anything else which slows the game down more.

iHamster

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Nope, I think this is too OP. If this feature will be added, the game will take much more time to finish and I like it if the games end fast. I love the way it is now.

Top Bottom