• no its a stupid idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dutch_Frietjes

Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi guys i have a cool idea.

What if everybody can edit the armor stands in creative on your plot something like that on the picture.

Attachments

• 2017-03-20_16.22.35.png
    2017-03-20_16.22.35.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 97

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure I suggested this before creative came out.
And hgbf about a week ago. (Or someone else inside hgbf's thread. Can't remember)
Anyways, I'm honestly neutral about this suggestion.
Armor stands do cause a bit of lag and frame drops because they're registered as entities. Having every plot filled with them could actually cause some trouble. So maybe adding a max. to the amount of armor stands does sound great. I'm not sure if full customizable armor stands would be possible. But pre-made posses are certainly possible and I would love to have them.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Everyone is replying cuz they want +1 Message xDDD Goot yaa
anyway +1

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
This is a great idea. I think this is a repeated suggestion. The thing is if you get too much freedom then you dont hve to buy world edit and things.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Good idea, but lots of bugs in (FreeBuild). Let the staff members/builders fix all the following bugs, later on they will do more awesome features for (FreeBuild).

Thank you. :)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
There is so much creativity involved with armour stands. The best part from a players POV, is the naming we could implement. You can make stories or have an armour stand of you outside your house saying "Welcome to my home". Would be pretty great to have a plugin like this, however obviously would have to be limited due to potential lag.

Good idea, but lots of bugs in (FreeBuild). Let the staff members/builders fix all the following bugs,
Hi

So developers are the staff members that fix the bugs/issues, the bug has to be reported in order for us to potentially fix it. As of now I currently don't see any reported bugs for freebuild in: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/
If anyone sees any bugs in freebuild please make a report of it, and as detailed as possible so we can try and replicate it which helps us find the route of the problem.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There is so much creativity involved with armour stands. The best part from a players POV, is the naming we could implement. You can make stories or have an armour stand of you outside your house saying "Welcome to my home". Would be pretty great to have a plugin like this, however obviously would have to be limited due to potential lag.
Maybe allow them but only a certain amount per plot for a rough example you could only have 5 armor stands per plot
So developers are the staff members that fix the bugs/issues, the bug has to be reported in order for us to potentially fix it. As of now I currently don't see any reported bugs for freebuild in: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/
If anyone sees any bugs in freebuild please make a report of it, and as detailed as possible so we can try and replicate it which helps us find the route of the problem.
so the plot deletion/half deletion bug is finally gone?

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Maybe allow them but only a certain amount per plot for a rough example you could only have 5 armor stands per plot

so the plot deletion/half deletion bug is finally gone?
It should of been fixed during the update, haven't had any reports of it happening. We also have rollback incase the unthinkable does happen (it shouldn't). Although rollback is also very useful for other things too, like if you accidentally replace your build to sand, which I've done in the past :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom