Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's removed, for some reasons. I don't really know why, But it's about the gameplay is in night time and would be annoying for players,
This map is extremely camper friendly and needs a major overhaul. I'm not talking about the distance between the two islands, I'm talking about the high rises. I think the one at middle is fine, I'll talk about that more later. But the plateaus and the mini-planets are just a big NO from me. The plateau needs to be lowered and the planet needs to get moved towards mid and down.
I also think two level four iron generators and a level three diamond generator belong on the top of middle.

7RedDragon7

Feb 24, 2017
It's removed, for some reasons. I don't really know why, But it's about the gameplay is in night time and would be annoying for players,
This map is extremely camper friendly and needs a major overhaul. I'm not talking about the distance between the two islands, I'm talking about the high rises. I think the one at middle is fine, I'll talk about that more later. But the plateaus and the mini-planets are just a big NO from me. The plateau needs to be lowered and the planet needs to get moved towards mid and down.
I also think two level four iron generators and a level three diamond generator belong on the top of middle.
aww that map was so unique

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom