Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's removed, for some reasons. I don't really know why, But it's about the gameplay is in night time and would be annoying for players,
This map is extremely camper friendly and needs a major overhaul. I'm not talking about the distance between the two islands, I'm talking about the high rises. I think the one at middle is fine, I'll talk about that more later. But the plateaus and the mini-planets are just a big NO from me. The plateau needs to be lowered and the planet needs to get moved towards mid and down.
I also think two level four iron generators and a level three diamond generator belong on the top of middle.

7RedDragon7

Feb 24, 2017
It's removed, for some reasons. I don't really know why, But it's about the gameplay is in night time and would be annoying for players,
This map is extremely camper friendly and needs a major overhaul. I'm not talking about the distance between the two islands, I'm talking about the high rises. I think the one at middle is fine, I'll talk about that more later. But the plateaus and the mini-planets are just a big NO from me. The plateau needs to be lowered and the planet needs to get moved towards mid and down.
I also think two level four iron generators and a level three diamond generator belong on the top of middle.
aww that map was so unique

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom