Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Conclusion: after the first time you heard the sound and you did not like it, make sure to disable your Minecraft sound - ESC > Options... > Music & Sounds... > Ambient/Environment 0% or Master Volume: OFF :P

L

Lepzi

It is honestly the worst sound I have ever heard hope this gets fixed all my ears are doing now is dinging.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Maybe you should try all the options :)
But if I turn the master volume off I will have no sounds at all. I need sounds to know If I hit my opponent :confused1:

Apple eating mod?
No, I just screwed up making my resource pack and never bothered to fix it. It's supposed to move the offhand food out of view while not eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
But if I change turn the master volume off I will have no sounds at all. I need sounds to know If I hit my opponent :confused1:
I am currently traveling on my phone, so I type slow and my phone is 8%. Problem: my charger is gone :confused1:
If I have an answer on the question, I will let it know immediately :P

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hey,
So a lot of you duel-ers may know about this glitch with the Easter Winning Effect.
A lot of you may get annoyed with only one of them, well take a look at THIS.
2017-04-02_11.05.38.png
My ears are about to die, help. Seriously, 4 of them!?!?
Rip. Gg m8 well played etc... get pranked bro and stuff like that. That is pretty funny tbh xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom