Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Don’t worry. It was a Java thing and tbh I genuinely can’t remember the exact name of the boss game. It was like an FFA type of game where you’d need to get as many kills as possible. Name was something along the lines of get the most kills or deathmatch or something. Idk I’m doubting myself now

EDIT: think it was called get the most kills actually lmao

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeh that's where we put all of our MinerWare game props. If we need one for a microgame, we just copy it from one of these spots into the arena.
There's nothing new in there. There might be one or two tests for experimental microgames we were looking into at some point. But most of it is for current or old microgames.
The big NEW GAMES banner text is just so people working on it know where to put new props.
Those first two props you found belong to our old Deathmatch boss game.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeh that's where we put all of our MinerWare game props. If we need one for a microgame, we just copy it from one of these spots into the arena.
There's nothing new in there. There might be one or two tests for experimental microgames we were looking into at some point. But most of it is for current or old microgames.
The big NEW GAMES banner text is just so people working on it know where to put new props.
Those first two props you found belong to our old Deathmatch boss game.
That pretty interesting actually thanks for sharing.

Also I will never trust another giant sign is my life

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
You know it kinda funny/poetic that the java minerware is still around inside bedrock minerware.
They both use the same world file. We just used to turn off the microgames which didn't work well with bedrock controls for bedrock games. Didn't make sense to clone the world for bedrock and edit them seperately. 😜

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAAAAAAND

thank yew for everything :(
AnolTongi wrote on SanCookie's profile.
SAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thank you, really, thank you for everything you've done. Stay amazing.
Eli wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!!! 🎉
Top Bottom