Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This thread is a repost of this older thread. That thread is a bit longer and better explained, so if there are things unclear, you can obviously ask, but you can also use that thread as a reference. Please do not (necro-)post under that thread!

Basically what I'm suggesting is to make invisible teammates visible for their own team. You can become invisible with the 'Offensive' kit, which makes you completely invisible for everyone. This causes confusion in that team, as they cannot see the difference between team and opponents, which causes your own team to friendly-fire your teammates.

I'd like to suggest to outline teammates with the glowing effect for the team only. This is definitely possible, since the 'Ninja' kit in BlockWars has the same ability. Thanks for reading, please make sure to vote!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
@xAmazinq may I ask why you disagreed on the post?

Really at first I agreed with your suggestion, although thinking about it better I think it is something that unfortunately would take a lot of time to develop than what it would actually contribute, since Archer Assault is a Featured game with a very low amount of players

Reactions: Blom

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Really at first I agreed with your suggestion, although thinking about it better I think it is something that unfortunately would take a lot of time to develop than what it would actually contribute, since Archer Assault is a Featured game with a very low amount of players
I don’t think it will take that much time, since you can copy commands from other ones that apply on team only. You only have to add the glowing effect. Although I might be wrong.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.