Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Today I was playing archer assault in a 5v5 map. Everything goes ok for the first 5 minutes, but after that, some players of my team started to leave, so the game ends in a 5v2. I think it's a little unfair in a game like this, and maybe a solution could be modifying the respawn time like this:

(example)
If it's a 5v2 game, when the players of the biggest team are killed, they only respawn in groups of 2. (or 3/4, depending on the other team players). Due the kills in this game are fast, the respawn will not take much time.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
that is a solution. whether people are willing to have to wait to be able to play is something to consider. yes change over would be fast in many cases but that isnt an idea people want when they are choosing a game. having to wait for another player to die so they can play. maybe doing something like evening the teams out is the way to go though. people dont like to change teams but if there was some sort of reward for changing teams if their previous team won then there would be a benefit aswell as solving this issue.

D

Deleted member 59979

Autobalance is a good idea in not all games tbh not just archer assault as i find it happens in all games but they should really focus on removing bowspamming first as it makes archer assault useless.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Autobalance is a good idea in not all games tbh not just archer assault as i find it happens in all games but they should really focus on removing bowspamming first as it makes archer assault useless.
The game is kind of just about bowspamming? xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Today I was playing archer assault in a 5v5 map. Everything goes ok for the first 5 minutes, but after that, some players of my team started to leave, so the game ends in a 5v2. I think it's a little unfair in a game like this, and maybe a solution could be modifying the respawn time like this:

(example)
If it's a 5v2 game, when the players of the biggest team are killed, they only respawn in groups of 2. (or 3/4, depending on the other team players). Due the kills in this game are fast, the respawn will not take much time.
I do think it should be a little more fair. I dislike how much damage the other team does if there are less.
Archer Assault is a stupid game but you suggestion seems ok
We all have opinions, but try archer assault, its actually pretty fun! :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom