Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Any other suggestions other than the standard answers such as new games etc? I would love to hear them, because I don't want Arcade bleeds to death...

wietparkiet

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
Belgium - Antwerp
What I would like too see is that an Arcade game starts when there are 2 people or more. Now an Arcade game can only start if there are 6 people or more. That is way too much at this point to be completely honest. You must wait more then 20 minuts sometimes for a game to start when the peaktime of players playing Arcade is over. I always say to my friends: The hardest game of Arcade is the "waiting game". So if we can reduce the minimum of players that an Arcade game needs to start, then maybe people wants to play more on Arcade. And if I'm being honest I would love to play 1v1 Layer Spleef battles or Line Dash battles or even Wingrush battles.

Yes!
This is exactly what we need, I'm tired of waiting for a game that won't ever start even tho there are already enough players in the lobby to play a decent game with.
I think 2v2 would be perfect for line dash or at least a minimum of 4 players to start a game in layerspleef, wing rush and linedash...
This will make everything go way smoother

Reactions: PerryJ
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom