Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
416
2,974
263
34
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Any other suggestions other than the standard answers such as new games etc? I would love to hear them, because I don't want Arcade bleeds to death...
 

wietparkiet

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
45
154
38
29
Belgium - Antwerp
What I would like too see is that an Arcade game starts when there are 2 people or more. Now an Arcade game can only start if there are 6 people or more. That is way too much at this point to be completely honest. You must wait more then 20 minuts sometimes for a game to start when the peaktime of players playing Arcade is over. I always say to my friends: The hardest game of Arcade is the "waiting game". So if we can reduce the minimum of players that an Arcade game needs to start, then maybe people wants to play more on Arcade. And if I'm being honest I would love to play 1v1 Layer Spleef battles or Line Dash battles or even Wingrush battles.

Yes!
This is exactly what we need, I'm tired of waiting for a game that won't ever start even tho there are already enough players in the lobby to play a decent game with.
I think 2v2 would be perfect for line dash or at least a minimum of 4 players to start a game in layerspleef, wing rush and linedash...
This will make everything go way smoother
 
  • Like
Reactions: PerryJ
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom