Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Best staff,

The server arcade become less and less popular it is probable corpse because there is no leader board. Why do I think? Because the server does have arcade games but what are you with it if you've won now spleef 100 games or 328 paintball games, so you earn XP I think if there is a leaderboard that many more people come to Arcade, What I mean by leaderboard eg all the games together spleef 30 wins 12 wins 42 wins paintball Bv.

I hope this is a good idea.

-Jelle

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
Awesome idea. I'm with you on this one and believe that it should be implemented!

Reactions: Slimeyz

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, sure A Leaderboard on Arcade would be awesome
Sadly Staff don't listen to us so...
Rip :(

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Arcade isn't as popular as it used to be. Trust me, I'd LOVE an Arcade update. Spleef, Hour Glass and Hide and Seek used to be some of my favorite games before Eggwars and Skywars became our big ticket games. I'll try sending Rubik some more death threats to fix H&S. Did I say death threats? I meant friendly suggestions.
This is Tacosbefriends' reply about me question of Arcade when I made a big suggestion thread.

After that I made one more thread specificly just for Arcade. Again we got the same awnser he'd love an Arcade Update aswell and will push for it.
Good things come in time. I doubt Arcade will be scrapped any time soon, but as I said in the last thread, it's more logical to keep our most popular games updated and churning out new content. With our developers working on things like a better anti-cheat, the long-awaited party system, and other things I may or may not be allowed to publicly discuss, it may be hard to relegate one of our devs to an update for a smaller priority game server such as Arcade. Nevertheless, I will push for new content for the Arcade whenever it becomes feasible.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I don't think they're going to update Arcade for a while. I doubt that they're going to make a brand new lobby for a game that barely gets played. But if they do, I won't mind having leader boards (as I couldn't care less about leaderboards and who are on them)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Would really like to see this!
Some players just don't like pvp, than they will play arcade, really want this btw :3

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom