Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
In the mini game mode Arcade there is a leader board for the top 5 players that have the most trophies. Then it struck me. All of the armor stands have leather armor. What if the armor would be cosponsoring with the sword type? Let me show you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diamond Sword = Diamond Armor

Iron Sword = Iron Armor

Gold Sword = Gold Armor

Stone Sword = Chainmal Armor

Wooden Sword = Leather armor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think?​

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If I am right, the armour is the same as the colour of your rank. If all the armour stands have leather amour, it all are Stone ranks, if I am right.

Reactions: ChillyTree

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
There are 2 leaderboards in Arcade.
One in the main hub, the armourstands in there already have pickaxes corresponding to their gear. Their gearcolour is based on the ranks in Cube, so the lowest player on the leaderboards (#5) gets the colour of the lowest rank (besides stone), which is Iron. With that the model gets the lowest tier of tool (pickaxe as mentioned above) which is wooden. Next will be Lapiz and stone, Gold and gold, etc.

The second leaderboard is the one you see in the waiting lobbies inbetween rounds of Arcade. In there the playermodels have gear corresponding to their actual rank on Cube. Obsidian rank means purple gear in the waitinglobby, emerald means green etc... The tools the models have in the waitinglobby are tiered the same as the leaderboards in the main hub, #5 gets wooden swords, #4 gets stone etc.

Your suggestion, swords corresponding to gear doesn't really make sense as all models on leaderboards already have swords or tools and the gearcolour is already corresponding to the players rank.

Reactions: ChillyTree

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
If I am right, the armour is the same as the colour of your rank. If all the armour stands have leather amour, it all are Stone ranks, if I am right.
There are 2 leaderboards in Arcade.
One in the main hub, the armourstands in there already have pickaxes corresponding to their gear. Their gearcolour is based on the ranks in Cube, so the lowest player on the leaderboards (#5) gets the colour of the lowest rank (besides stone), which is Iron. With that the model gets the lowest tier of tool (pickaxe as mentioned above) which is wooden. Next will be Lapiz and stone, Gold and gold, etc.

The second leaderboard is the one you see in the waiting lobbies inbetween rounds of Arcade. In there the playermodels have gear corresponding to their actual rank on Cube. Obsidian rank means purple gear in the waitinglobby, emerald means green etc... The tools the models have in the waitinglobby are tiered the same as the leaderboards in the main hub, #5 gets wooden swords, #4 gets stone etc.

Your suggestion, swords corresponding to gear doesn't really make sense as all models on leaderboards already have swords or tools and the gearcolour is already corresponding to the players rank.

Ahh I see. Didn't know that your rank had something to do with it. Thanks for telling me :P

Reactions: RPoule and Ducky

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
In the mini game mode Arcade there is a leader board for the top 5 players that have the most trophies. Then it struck me. All of the armor stands have leather armor. What if the armor would be cosponsoring with the sword type? Let me show you.
Diamond Sword = Diamond Armor

Iron Sword = Iron Armor

Gold Sword = Gold Armor

Stone Sword = Chainmal Armor

Wooden Sword = Leather armor
What do you guys think?​
I agree! And i think it will give it another cool look! Why not? Hopefully i will see your suggestion soon!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom