Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Hello, I have not been that active for the past few months, but the new arcade update caught my mind. I have tried out lots of the games and here are my opinions:

Current Games:

Line Dash

I really like line dash, it is one of my favorite minigames to play on Cubecraft. It brings you suspense and is sometimes very nerve-racking. It has been on Cubecraft before as a Christmas Game and makes it return again. Which is great as I really enjoyed it when it was out during Christmas. If I had to give one suggestion, I would say that maybe adding more obstacles to the maps or more suspense would be cool, because some games tend to last for a while.

Wing Rush
Wing Rush is very fun for some players, but I do not enjoy it that much. (Mostly because I suck at it). Personally, I think that we should have a better understanding of where we should go in Wing Rush as sometimes my mind just completely blanks out and i am stuck trying to find out where to go. I suggest you definitely buff the blindness in wing rush as it really is not fun and very rage-y. This is just my opinion though, feel free to comment yours!

Barn Brawl
Barn Brawl is a really fun and calm game to play, but I feel like you can make some adjustments to it. Such as making it possible to have bigger teams, and adding more debuffs as currently the game is not that challenging. I feel like there should be more of a challenging aspect to the game. The animals have really fun names, but as of right now, I still do not know what a glowing animal is, so I think you need to specify more about what it is and how to get points.

Paintball
I really like paintball. it is a fun game that requires skill and knowledge to win. However, I would like more variations, such as the old paintball where you had a capture the flag version of it. I really enjoyed that gamemode. Maybe adding more teams, instead of just two.

Layer Spleef
Unlike some other players, I really like the compilation of games between the minigames. Some of you might call it tireless or careless, but I think of it more as efficient and a good idea. My only suggestion for this minigame would be to add an option where you can determine the layers that you get. Possibly for donators only. Not that sure.

Removed Games

Hour Glass

Hour glass was really a game of luck, and sometimes required talent. You could get struck by an anvil at any time which brought tension. I definitely think that this game should be brought back, but more thought out. Perhaps in a more open area where blocks are falling down on you during a zombie apocalypse. It keeps getting worse by the second. This is sort of in the same category as Hour Glass, but more open and more exciting.

Quakecraft
I really enjoyed playing quakecraft, even though I sucked at it. It all went to fast for me, and spawn killing was a big issue. I think that when you spawn, you should have a shield on for around 5 seconds that protects you from any type of gunshot. More gun options would be cool, too.. like paintball, and possibly more lives? Many things can be changed about quakecraft but those are some of the main problems I have foreseen with the minigames itself.

Hide and Seek
I do not want to say too much, as I know Hide and Seek is in development right now. I really liked hide and seek and honestly I see no changes that are needed with Hide and Seek. I might be missing out on something here, please comment if I am..

Super Craft Bros
I really enjoyed this game a lot, however I felt like the kits were very unbalanced. People mainly chose: blaze, skeleton and enderman which were very op kits and needed to be balanced out. I also suggest that you add special powerups such as high jump or speed to give the game a bit more challenge. Other than that, I have really enjoyed the game and hope to see it released soon! c:

TnT run, and Spleef
Even though these games are already on Layer Spleef. I think that they need their own separate gamemodes too.. and do not forget pizza spleef!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Pandaa__

Hide And seek is completely removed, it isnt in developement. I agree with all your things What you haven Said.

Thanks doe giving your opinion!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you! For my opinion, a comeback of TnT run and Quackecraft would be nice. Obviously Hide and seek 2 but as you said in your thread. It's already in developement. ;)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Amazing ideas! I completely agree with you.

Lemme just copy paste something @Efcluke94 said

We do plan on bringing back an old game(s) in future updates to arcade. Creating games takes time, all the old games are not compatible with the arcade system, it's never as simple as you think, I wish it was. After this huge update we now have the freedom to create as many arcade games as we'd like! So I want to see more content suggestions, more game ideas, more ways we can improve our current games.

Hope that gives you all some clarity on where Arcade is heading.

^^ coming from the efcluke94 himself

So, if this thread gets enough attention, who's to say these ideas won't get added? I really hope they do
+1

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hello @Pandaa__

Hide And seek is completely removed, it isnt in developement. I agree with all your things What you haven Said.

Thanks doe giving your opinion!
It is not completely removed. It's in developement and is still in a maintenance, outside the server. As What @YaDasLenny said

Otherwise, I agree with your suggestions, I like it a lot ! +1

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
More teams in paintball potentially could make things interesting. I like that idea! Maybe you could have 4 teams some rounds and 2 teams another. I preferred straight up paintball over capturing the flag, but I do think that it would be a great addition for more variety and for those people who enjoy it.

Donators picking the type of layers in Spleef Layers is also a good idea as is separating the TNT run type of games from classic Spleef such as splegg or bow.

In one way I appreciate and enjoy the mix of TNT run and classic spleef as it adds a bit of variety to the gameplay. Also, it gives people with a mix of skills (some are epic at spleef while others are at parkouring and TNT run type games) and thus, in itself, creates a better balance of competition.

In saying this, however, sometimes it feels like the majority of the time I'm just parkouring and running around and not doing as much pvp spleefing. Sometimes you might fall and completely miss all the spleef layers and land on the TNT run-type of layers. And the layers don't last that long before they disintegrate so even if you do get some hot pvp spleef action, it's over all too soon and it's back to doing more lava or TNT run or melting snow.

So both the inclusion and separation of the two game types has their advantages and disadvantages, but it's certainly something to discuss further and possibly consider.

Overall, great suggestions and maybe in the future these will be modified and/or implemented as is into the current games.

Reactions: Some1Crazy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I have not been that active for the past few months, but the new arcade update caught my mind. I have tried out lots of the games and here are my opinions:

Current Games:

Line Dash I want to keep this one

I really like line dash, it is one of my favorite minigames to play on Cubecraft. It brings you suspense and is sometimes very nerve-racking. It has been on Cubecraft before as a Christmas Game and makes it return again. Which is great as I really enjoyed it when it was out during Christmas. If I had to give one suggestion, I would say that maybe adding more obstacles to the maps or more suspense would be cool, because some games tend to last for a while.

Wing Rush I want to remove this one
Wing Rush is very fun for some players, but I do not enjoy it that much. (Mostly because I suck at it). Personally, I think that we should have a better understanding of where we should go in Wing Rush as sometimes my mind just completely blanks out and i am stuck trying to find out where to go. I suggest you definitely buff the blindness in wing rush as it really is not fun and very rage-y. This is just my opinion though, feel free to comment yours!

Barn Brawl Never Played Yet
Barn Brawl is a really fun and calm game to play, but I feel like you can make some adjustments to it. Such as making it possible to have bigger teams, and adding more debuffs as currently the game is not that challenging. I feel like there should be more of a challenging aspect to the game. The animals have really fun names, but as of right now, I still do not know what a glowing animal is, so I think you need to specify more about what it is and how to get points.

Paintball I want to keep this one
I really like paintball. it is a fun game that requires skill and knowledge to win. However, I would like more variations, such as the old paintball where you had a capture the flag version of it. I really enjoyed that gamemode. Maybe adding more teams, instead of just two.

Layer Spleef I want to keep this one
Unlike some other players, I really like the compilation of games between the minigames. Some of you might call it tireless or careless, but I think of it more as efficient and a good idea. My only suggestion for this minigame would be to add an option where you can determine the layers that you get. Possibly for donators only. Not that sure.

Removed Games

Hour Glass I want to remove this one

Hour glass was really a game of luck, and sometimes required talent. You could get struck by an anvil at any time which brought tension. I definitely think that this game should be brought back, but more thought out. Perhaps in a more open area where blocks are falling down on you during a zombie apocalypse. It keeps getting worse by the second. This is sort of in the same category as Hour Glass, but more open and more exciting.

Quakecraft I want to keep this one
I really enjoyed playing quakecraft, even though I sucked at it. It all went to fast for me, and spawn killing was a big issue. I think that when you spawn, you should have a shield on for around 5 seconds that protects you from any type of gunshot. More gun options would be cool, too.. like paintball, and possibly more lives? Many things can be changed about quakecraft but those are some of the main problems I have foreseen with the minigames itself.

Hide and Seek I want to keep this one
I do not want to say too much, as I know Hide and Seek is in development right now. I really liked hide and seek and honestly I see no changes that are needed with Hide and Seek. I might be missing out on something here, please comment if I am..

Super Craft Bros Never Played
I really enjoyed this game a lot, however I felt like the kits were very unbalanced. People mainly chose: blaze, skeleton and enderman which were very op kits and needed to be balanced out. I also suggest that you add special powerups such as high jump or speed to give the game a bit more challenge. Other than that, I have really enjoyed the game and hope to see it released soon! c:

TnT run, and Spleef I want to keep this one
Even though these games are already on Layer Spleef. I think that they need their own separate gamemodes too.. and do not forget pizza spleef!

Well that's just my opinion lol

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom