Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Am I allowed to give feedback? Idk.

Voting options for layer spleef to vote for what layers you want would be awesome.
It would be nice if Gold and up could vote for one type layer the whole game.
So they would have the choice between
  • Lava Floor
  • Bow Spleef
  • Spleef
  • Splegg
  • TNT Run
  • Random
This would encourage more players to buy a Rank but and also satisfy players who miss TNT Run and Spleef.

Also it would be nice if you guys added a Pizza Spleef Layer. It was my favorite kind of Spleef
Nice update, But i prefer boards instead of armor stands \o/
I do agree with this. Armor Stands do create lag. It basically makes hanging around the lobby less fun.
Besides they take a lot of space making it harder for Cubecraft to add more Arcade games in the future.

About Line Dash. I do think this game should be removed. Not that I don't like it but Snow Down was one of those games that made the Christmas event so fun. Will there only be Present Rush this year then? Or are you guys going to come up with a new game? Maybe adding the Christmas maps to Line Dash every Christmas could satisfy some players.

The Elytra racing game is fine.

Barn Brawl will die eventually. I'll think of a replacement in the meantime.
It isn't fun. Just very annoying and not my type, I guess.

For Paintball.
Add a Capture the Flag option for Paint Ball. It will be time based (300 seconds). Team with most flags captured wins.
Also a Control Point option would be fun. Where players gain points every second a point is under their possession. Something like 500 points and you win sounds good.
And a Free for all option. A 300 second ffa game of paintball.
Also make the Paint Ball TDM time based and not kill based. 250 - 300 seconds should be enough.
An exception though. Mixed Arcade will be kill based for games to be faster.

I would enjoy if you guys revamped Super Craft Bros, Quake Craft. I will probably make a suggestion about how these games could be revamped in the future.
Also Cubecraft please, please, please, please, please, bring Hide and Seek back. < No matter what. Bring that game back.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
My Favorite Game Is Wing Rush But If I were To change anything about it it would be the blindness effect. It's a good idea but if in anyway you could make it less common or less op I'd really like it. Other then that I love it <3 the new games are amazing (Little Buggy But still awesome) :)

Reactions: Nikboo
N

Nikboo

hgbf said:
Wing Rush: Quite fun, but there aren't that many maps. Adding some more would be amazing.

Are there perhaps any map names you could suggest that the builders could possibly build for Wing Rush? :)

Dotsy said:

Voting options for layer spleef to vote for what layers you want would be awesome.
It would be nice if Gold and up could vote for one type layer the whole game.
So they would have the choice between
  • Lava Floor
  • Bow Spleef
  • Spleef
  • Splegg
  • TNT Run
  • Random
This would encourage more players to buy a Rank but and also satisfy players who miss TNT Run and Spleef.

Also it would be nice if you guys added a Pizza Spleef Layer. It was my favorite kind of Spleef

That is a cool idea.
It would satisfy quite a few communities.
Perhaps make the voting rank Emerald or Lapiz for this? It would be nice to give them ranks more perks! ^-^

RayzMC said:
I personally think that Barn Brawl could bemore "interesting" since it didn't really "catch" me when I was looking at which games to play
hgbf said:
Barn Brawl: Fun at first, but gets boring quite quickly.

Is there perhaps anything you guys could suggest to make Barn brawl more of a long-term fun and interesting game?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I really like Line Dash since I'm already at 380 wins at it. But, there are several of bugs out there which decreases the amount of players and people get offended..
Also, It would be exciting if gold+ ranks can vote for the speed. Example : Low Speed / Normal / High Speed. Which would make games for interesting

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
The new arcade games are brilliant.I play mostly Layer Spleef.

Layer Spleef, unlike classic spleef, is more about you against the map than it is you against other players. In classic spleef, the map was the battle ground and the players the gladiators.

In Layer Spleef, at least from my perspective, it is you against the map and the other players are just obstacles that hinder your chances of surviving the gaps through multiple layers. I find myself parkouring and running around more than I do actually aggressively and relentlessly spleefing the crapola outta someone.

So, from my own experiences, while I do love the new angle, strategies, and gameplay of Layer Spleef, I do miss the direct pvp-style of spleefing. Still, it's tons of fun and very addictive, minus the lag knockbacks that I seem to be getting on every single layer in most games that is ruining the game for me.

The powerups in the games add some excitement, but often times can be a hindrance for my style of play; for example, speed boosts on a tnt run map or a leap power up that serves as a hindrance than it does an aid. Then again, it adds to the challenge and thus I've come to accept it. So, at least for me, these powerups are a welcome addition in my book and will grow on me once I adjust to the new gen of spleefing :)

What I also love is the new feel of the maps and gameplay--it has so much more depth to it, whereas the classic maps were somewhat dated, at least in my opinion.

I also dig the new look and feel of splegg when you shoot the eggs--it feels more powerful and is very satisfying shooting those eggs now. This also goes for Paintball.

I would also like to see a pizza layer in Layer Spleef. I miss pizza and I believe it would be a great addition to the game and satisfy the pizza map lovers such as myself!

Overall, it's a fantastic update. Great job, guys!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The new lobby is amazing, the new games are great either. But i miss the old games.. Like Super Craft Bros or Parkour Minigame.. And i dont think i'm the only one.

Reactions: Komodо and NevStar

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Barn Brawl: I think that it's pretty cool, but I think the most annoying thing was the Cowscraper. Those worth 10 points but I think that it was 2, so I ignored them. But by the time I know it was 10 points, I was like "OMG why you troll us CCGN" and lost the game.
Line Dash: Cool game, but only ONE powerup at a time? I thought that I could use like 7000 leaps to play the game.
Layer Spleef: The speed powerup annoys me. Oh yeah, #BringBackPizzaSpleef!
Wing Rush: Awesome game in my opinion. The only downside of it is some of the items are completely useless like the Blind Wave. Sure, it blinds everyone else, but just like Blooper in Mario Kart games, totally useless for experienced players.
Paintball: Perfect game.
:D

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
So arcade has been completely revamped with a new lobby along with some new minigames.
What I think about:
LOBBY:
I don't like the new lobby, as in it's well built but it doesn't do it for me. I liked the old one more although maybe you could recreate the old one but make it smaller. Because I really liked the air hockey style to it.

PAINTBALL:
I really like the new additions to it because it use to really suck playing it since it really depended on the team and nearly all the time you would have a draw instead of a team winning. I like the random generated obstacles and hideout places. It's all very neat.

LAYER SPLEEF:
It's kinda cool although I miss having all the different types of maps like pizza, spiral, tnt spleef, etc. I would maybe like the pizza one added to the layer spleef.

WING RUSH:
Very nice indeed. It sort of has a NOXCREW terraforming force map style to it. And it's really fun that the mario styled random object blobs have been added to the game along with the potion effects (blindness, spell chanting for the demon effect).

BARN BRAWL:
It's a good idea and it's fun to play but I think it needs some spicing up.

LINE DASH:
I really enjoyed playing this sort of minigame during Christmas and I love it that you've added it as a all time minigame. It would be cool if for christmas you lot could add the christmas maps of line dash.

Overall opinion.
Some tweaking is needed although I really like the update. In my opinion there should be a smaller version of the old lobby.
And please bring back quakecraft because a lot of people played on that.

Here's a video of the new update:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Time to drop my opinion on here. Well as always, it's a bit of a rant.

Paintball:

I haven't played this game much, so I'm just gonna skip it.

Layer Spleef:

This is the main one I play, so it will be the main subject of my post. Well let's just say this is WAY better than I thought it would be. But it's far from perfect. First off, there should be a map that's just a single, larger, thicker (for snow spleef and lava block only) layer. This map should be called "Plains" to go along with the flatness of it.

And now for the larger suggestion: Voting Options

Suggestion #1: Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald Emerald
Suggestion #2: Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian Obsidian

Hopefully you understand the point. Now what may those sugegstions be, you might ask.

Suggestion 1: Completely one type

As suggested above, emeralds should be able to chose one type for the entire map. Include Pizza Spleef in this voting option. Maybe we could also add a soul sand and ice TnT Run type spleef layer. They'd be combined into one - maybe name it "Fast / Slow Layer"

Suggestion 2: 100% Customized

This is something I feel should have been added a long time ago to some other games. So, obsidian ranks can completely customize how they want the layers to be. Here's what it would look like:
hHNOhCm0c6POu3g7bnmLVn5KUu6_rE7Jjx6Tzm2uVmlaTWh4M6awWKA0653YrrnhSXaLYV-QV2wjNDvVYe7DwYCeRsjYnaR9zJfhx9fa-fU6vJgxGfiPOBBpcPrO8vZofFrvmNI

Here's how'd it be filled out. Note: Barrier blocks represent that that layer is not in that map.
Dispensers are random.
The rest you should be able to figure out yourself.
upload_2017-6-5_21-1-30.png

Basically, when a random is used you can JUST put a random for a chance at any layer or you can put more stuff below for an equal shot at only those layers there. It seems complicated, so if staff need to simplify this a bit that's perfectly fine.

Wing Rush

Pretty much what @hgbf and @xMegaCoolx said.

Barn Brawl

I have quite a bit for this one, I'll save it until tomorrow.

Line Dash

Gonna skip this one, don't play it.

EDIT: Here's a picture of the interface with pizza and soul sand spleef included.
upload_2017-6-5_21-13-53.png

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Hm. I like layer spleef because it's TNT Run + Spleef, what makes it kinda cool. The other games are nice too, but I would like (the old) TNT Run back, like @DodelijkeNoob said.
But I love the system with the trophies and the in-game leaderboards. The lobby is amazing as well. Nice job CubeCraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom