Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this gamemode be back to bedrock?

• Yes!! Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Nopeee

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello there,

As many of you may already know I'm almost totally involved into bedrock's community, my interests and desires of playing cubecraft are now together with bedrock. Well, leaving apart this topic which I'm pretty sure you don't matter; so I've remembered old times in java and all that, and then I've realized that java network used to have gamemode which included lot of other minigames, yes, I'm talking about arcade, a gamemode that has been quite famous around all cubecraft's network. If I'm not wrong, it got removed around 2018 more less due to the "big change". Desires of playing minecraft shifted to other games like fortnite and other games so some minecraft servers like cubecraft for example fell into oblivion.

Anyway, you can read all the previously mentioned things here.

then I've thinking: Why not adding arcade to bedrock?

Bedrock has shown more than enough being able to get lot of users connected in a single day. Overall, it exceed the 30k players connected (just like the old cubecraft java). I think adding it's a good bedrock's step into the future and perhaps will bring back those arcade communities that got erradicated with the big change.

As cubecraft's java is not ready yet to release much other games/bring back old gamemodes since it doesn't exceed the 5.5k players connected, this would help out to get even more players to bedrock since many java players would spend a part of their time into bedrock playing these new mini-games.

If I'm not wrong, arcade had:
- Wing rush
- Infection
- Spleef games (Splegg, tnt run, snow-spleef...)
- Archer assault

And don't remember any more to be honest :-:

This could also bring more fun among non-skilled pvp players, not to mention the nostalgia this would bring to many players.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hello there,

As many of you may already know I'm almost totally involved into bedrock's community, my interests and desires of playing cubecraft are now together with bedrock. Well, leaving apart this topic which I'm pretty sure you don't matter; so I've remembered old times in java and all that, and then I've realized that java network used to have gamemode which included lot of other minigames, yes, I'm talking about arcade, a gamemode that has been quite famous around all cubecraft's network. If I'm not wrong, it got removed around 2018 more less due to the "big change". Desires of playing minecraft shifted to other games like fortnite and other games so some minecraft servers like cubecraft for example fell into oblivion.

Anyway, you can read all the previously mentioned things here.

then I've thinking: Why not adding arcade to bedrock?

Bedrock has shown more than enough being able to get lot of users connected in a single day. Overall, it exceed the 30k players connected (just like the old cubecraft java). I think adding it's a good bedrock's step into the future and perhaps will bring back those arcade communities that got erradicated with the big change.

As cubecraft's java is not ready yet to release much other games/bring back old gamemodes since it doesn't exceed the 5.5k players connected, this would help out to get even more players to bedrock since many java players would spend a part of their time into bedrock playing these new mini-games.

If I'm not wrong, arcade had:
- Wing rush
- Infection
- Spleef games (Splegg, tnt run, snow-spleef...)
- Archer assault

And don't remember any more to be honest :-:

This could also bring more fun among non-skilled pvp players, not to mention the nostalgia this would bring to many players.
Most of these seem like featured games, which imo should stay as it offers a good way have lots of games while not spreading out the playerbase too thin. I'm not sure if this is on Bedrock or not but if it isn't, I agree it should be!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think arcade could be added to the minerware lobby so there would be two portals, and I think it would work out because bedrock has so many players there would be at least 50 or 100 in every game mode of arcade

D

Deleted member 469419

Most of these seem like featured games, which imo should stay as it offers a good way have lots of games while not spreading out the playerbase too thin. I'm not sure if this is on Bedrock or not but if it isn't, I agree it should be!
Nope, there aren't featured games on bedrock

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I haven't been around the server at arcade games but from what I seen it looks good! From information I heard, Cubecraft doesn't like having minigames other servers have. Though on bedrock none of the servers have base games like spleef etc so it would be nice to have them back

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
I 100% agree with adding a new portal in the minerware hub, I miss the old classics like TnT run and Spleef! I'd do anything for those game modes. It makes me sad the only way I can get a TnT run in is if I play minerware and hope the boss games a TnT run :/ spleef? Nowhere to be found. Unless you spleef people on eggwars or skywars lol.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Don't get the point of your comment to be honest. Even if you agree or disagree with the idea you should give us better arguments then that, mainly because you're contributing with nothing with those kind of comments.

So please, if you agree it's as simple as comment "Yes, I agree" or if you disagree; just tell us your arguments or explain how you'd improve my idea etc.

Have a nice day.
Pog means epic and it’s to boost the thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom