Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Hey, all.

First of all, good job CubeCraft on the new Arcade Games, I am completely addicted to them right now, they are just much fun to play with my friends in a big party. Very well developed, and designed.

But there is one little thing that can be done better in my opinion, and that is side tasks.
Now, every game the side task is the same, which makes it a little bit boring after a few games to do the same tasks over and over again and again... It would add more action if these side tasks were randomly selected per game.

For example, in Line Dash you know only have the side task Kill a player with TNT. The task itself isn't bad at all, the fact that this is the task every game isn't the best idea for arcade games. What if you add (let's say) 3 or 4 side tasks per game, and one of those will be randomly selected as soon as the game starts. This would add so much more fun into the game by grinding trophies with collecting fun side tasks, instead of already knowing you have to rush the TNT to get an extra trophy.

Also, the MVP tag and nametag doesn't add much to the game right now, and I think that it suppose to be that way, but you could add a little bit more flare to it, for example like the leaderboard, an MVP armorstand would be nice to see, because becoming MVP right now isn't much of a goal, the only good part about is the fact that you get an extra trophy.

Another quick question and or suggestion, it depends on how you would like to call it. Why is Wing Rush a game where you can earn 4 trophies, but in all other games the limit is 3. Is it on purpose? Because it's pretty weird in my opinion, you can't just easily grind trophies in Wing Rush because it allows you to earn more per game.

TL-DR;
Add more sidetasks to all games, and make MVP more of a goal to achieve.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, have a nice day
Thiemo

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Thiemo

I Will begin with wing rush. You asked why it has 4 trophies. I ask that too. In the past have other people asked the same. I think that cubecraft Will search an equation.

About the mvp. It would be Nice, but it isnt necessary. You can press on TAB and you see who the mvp is, but I see your point.

About line dash, you're richt. It would be more fun, if there come more side tasks. After A long time playing, it becomes boring for achieving this side task. As examples of new side tasks: kill 2 players of the same team, take 10 boosters on the ground. Cubecraft Will find other examples ;)

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I do like your idea. Though I do think they are working on this right now. Just a reminder, it's new, so you can't expect that much from it. I do love arcade and I bet they are working on an update for Arcade soon :D.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom