Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I can see why this idea sounds good, but I am personally not a fan. In my opinion, the idea of Tasks does not seem fitting for Cubecraft.

I think that someone should have fun on the games that they prefer and enjoy instead of completing various tasks all the time to grind XP. I feel like it could take the meaning out of each individual game and make each awesome game blur together.
With tasks, many people would probably force themselves to play games that aren’t their preferences to get XP.
Sometimes I feel like playing EggWars. Other times, Lucky Islands. I don’t really want the games I play to be chosen for me, even if there’s the simple choice of not doing the task.

Edit: I think I might’ve overreacted a little… Overall, I don’t support the concept of tasks but it is a decent idea, I admit

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom