• No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Disclaimer: Yes, I know I should be patient about this but, the last update was 2014? I don't know.
Also, if your response is "The anti cheat is in works. Be patient." Well, it's just another update. The devs have released a lot of updates. Also, please just don't lock this immediately lock this. Thanks.
So, I've seen that Arcade hasn't gotten an update in a very long time. It needs to be a priority to update. Here is why
First off, like I said above, 2014 was the last update. Some people like @Camezonda aren't really sure about when the last update is. Every other game has gotten an update, or has been added, or removed. Arcade has been left behind and it shouldn't be. This drags me into my 2nd point, the amount of players. The popularity of Arcade. Out of around 6000 people on the server, 36 people were on Arcade.Compared to Minerware which only had 10 and Blockwars which only had 13 people on. The thing is, both Minerware and Blockwars has had an update. (Which is good) Yet, Arcade which has been moderately popular and the size popularity wise of Survival games which is getting an update. I've heard (Correct me If I'm wrong) Minigames get updates depending on how popular they are. Example: EggWars gets a lot of updates because, it's such a popular game. Also, everyone plays it from time to time. It's dreading for an update. The population of Arcade may decrease if you just put it to the side, cube. The arcade community is really waiting for the update. Many of the builds are out of date as so many builders have joined but, they're still amazing. If so many other games get updates, why can't arcade. It should be a priority. Thank you very much for your time.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I agree with this hawks, especially Super Craft Bros, some kits like cactus isn't balanced it should have a stone sword with sharp two, and skeleton and blaze are your main kits that will help you win the most, and hide and seek needs to comeback too, alimony all the game modes needs updates, and each game in arcade needs new maps too.
But I think the anti-cheat is probably the biggest priority.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Yes, that is true but, I said specifically "It should be A priority" Not the only priority. Just a needed update.
Would agree with this, but would make the same argument for Tower Defense.

Yeah, seriously? Just upgrade the arcade instead of creating an entirely new Eggwars mode. Soon it might get deleted due to "bugs" cough Money Walls cough

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Arcade hasn't had an update since 2014. 2014. Tower defense was added 2016.
Agree, definitely. But Tower Defense has been widely ignored; at least Arcade has been able to garner a following since 2014. A TD touch up would be nice.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
The AntiCheat is the servers Top Priority right now and it will come out when it comes out
Arcade will have an update when it comes

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Disclaimer: Yes, I know I should be patient about this but, the last update was 2014?
You contradicted yourself here.
Some people like @Camezonda aren't really sure about when the last update is.

You honestly can't use this as proof that Arcade requires an update, also 2014 is not when the last update was. Even then, just because there hasn't been an update in a while doesn't mean it needs one.

The thing is, both Minerware and Blockwars has had an update. (Which is good) Yet, Arcade which has been moderately popular and the size popularity wise of Survival games which is getting an update.
This is because Arcade does not require an update, I personally think you can't ask for an update if you're not willing to suggest what they could possibly add/update. Minerware is new and was quite barren when it was first released and therefore received an update to make it more diverse.

Personally, I'm all for an Arcade update, but it's definitely not a priority, absolutely not. There are many things that need to be fixed/added before Arcade.
They are:
  • Anti-Cheat
  • Skyblock
  • Parkour
  • Ultra Hardcore
  • Factions (if it's still alive somewhere)
  • Party System
  • Friends List

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Agree, definitely. But Tower Defense has been widely ignored; at least Arcade has been able to garner a following since 2014. A TD touch up would be nice.
On the note of TD, I have heard rumors of an update in the works. Unfortunately, they are only rumors. On the note of Arcade, I have heard nothing of even rumors of an update. This is definitely a much-needed post. The anti-cheat should still be a priority as currently, it has caused bugs across all games and game modes. I do think that Arcades game modes are really good, there are some glitches with some game modes, and some of the maps are a bit old. So maybe just new maps, rebalancing, and glitch fixing are all that I think it really needs. What exactly are you looking for in the update?

Reactions: 1212hawks_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom