Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be choices of what game to play in the arcade?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone! As we know, there is a game rotation for the arcade, which means that it selects one random minigame it has, such as CTF and SG.
Honestly, as I mentioned before, I think players should be able to choose whatever game they want to play in the arcade. The reason why is so that it would bring more players to cubecraft. It would do this because they would want to play their favorite game.

If you have any thoughts, then comment down below.

Reactions: LCgaming2113YT

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello everyone! As we know, there is a game rotation for the arcade, which means that it selects one random minigame it has, such as CTF and SG.
Honestly, as I mentioned before, I think players should be able to choose whatever game they want to play in the arcade. The reason why is so that it would bring more players to cubecraft. It would do this because they would want to play their favorite game.

If you have any thoughts, then comment down below.
Im afraid that’s not a good idea since players would have too many games to choose from. Which would result in a large fragmentation of the players attempting to play arcade, and perhaps have the games never start/take long. That’s the main reason why most unpopular game modes were replaced with a featuring system, CubeCraft’s current player base cannot sustain a larger amount of games.

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Im afraid that’s not a good idea since players would have too many games to choose from. Which would result in a large fragmentation of the players attempting to play arcade, and perhaps have the games never start/take long. That’s the main reason why most unpopular game modes were replaced with a featuring system, CubeCraft’s current player base cannot sustain a larger amount of games.
But you do realize that everyone would want to play their favorite game, right? There is a lot of minigames that Cubecraft added, and my favorite one on that arcade list is Spleef because of the better versions of every stage in each game of it.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

do you mean that there will be more selection with different games or for example: survival games is featured and solo & team are available ?
or do you mean something else

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

do you mean that there will be more selection with different games or for example: survival games is featured and solo & team are available ?
or do you mean something else
Yes I do mean that there would be more selection with different games.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
But you do realize that everyone would want to play their favorite game, right? There is a lot of minigames that Cubecraft added, and my favorite one on that arcade list is Spleef because of the better versions of every stage in each game of it.
Of course I realize, I myself would be delighted if I was able to play BlockWars whenever I feel like it. Unfortunately it's counterproductive to offer so many games simultaneously, since the playerbase doesn't grow with the amount of games but because of the quality of the content.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom