Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, i don't want hide and seek to be back

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmanator_55

Feb 7, 2017
California
So, Ive been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for them to fix the Hide and seek so i could play but its just not happening, Why don't they just Fix it now, and they say u can play it in 1.8 but you can't go to the arcade lobby in the version 1.8 and its really annoying. I get that staff is kinda busy but can't they just open hide and seek again. Ive posted a thread like this before and they said they would do something about it but, that was like 5 months ago :( i really really miss playing hide and seek and I'm sure other players can agree with me to.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So, Ive been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for them to fix the Hide and seek so i could play but its just not happening, Why don't they just Fix it now, and they say u can play it in 1.8 but you can't go to the arcade lobby in the version 1.8 and its really annoying. I get that staff is kinda busy but can't they just open hide and seek again. Ive posted a thread like this before and they said they would do something about it but, that was like 5 months ago :( i really really miss playing hide and seek and I'm sure other players can agree with me to.
I'm pretty sure they are working on it, also, from what I've heared it's under maintenance because of the new minecraft updates, just keep your head up and wait! ;)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
you gotta remeber that staff is trying to do 20 different things at once from perfecting sentinal to geting /party added, I hate to break it to you but getting hide and seek back is not a top priority and it doesn't take two seconds to add. also please don't make post That are about something you or someone else has posted in the past unless you have a new reason to add about the topic :) don't worry hide and seek will be back soon

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
It will be out at some point. I know waiting isn't fun but please be patient.
I'm pretty sure they are working on it, also, from what I've heared it's under maintenance because of the new minecraft updates, just keep your head up and wait! ;)
I'm sorry, not to be rude to both of yours but why are you giving him false hope.
Arcade is the most neglected Gamemode out there, there is no sign nor announcement of an upcomming update. Neither if there will be ANY Update in the future.
There is simply no edvidence they will fix H/S or Arcade in general.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
I'm sorry, not to be rude to both of yours but why are you giving him false hope.
Arcade is the most neglected Gamemode out there, there is no sign nor announcement of an upcomming update. Neither if there will be ANY Update in the future.

The arcade is far from neglected when ever i go into a lobby at minimal there's 5 lobbys open which is a lot more compaired to Minerware and Tower defenses 1-2 ratio The community loves the arcade and so does staff. It's not false hope it's facts

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The arcade is far from neglected when ever i go into a lobby at minimal there's 5 lobbys open which is a lot more compaired to Minerware and Tower defenses 1-2 ratio The community loves the arcade and so does staff. It's not false hope it's facts
Did I EVER mention the player-base being neglected? I am mentioning the amount of attention it receives from the higher Staff.
Last Update was 2 years ago where SCB received a new map.
It's not false hope it's facts
Again, telling people to ''be patient'' when there has never been any announcement / sign of an Update is giving false hopes.
THAT IS A FACT.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Again, telling people to ''be patient'' when there has never been any announcement / sign of an Update is giving false hopes.
THAT IS A FACT.

You sound alot like the people who'd make post asking about the anti-cheat but we got the anti-cheat! did it take long? yes, but that's because like I said before
you gotta remeber that staff is trying to do 20 different things at once
Plus they are trying to make it as best as they can and perfection takes time you just have to wait and unless staff them sleves say Hide and seek is being shut down it will come back

N

Nikboo

Neither if there will be ANY Update in the future.

Where's your evidence to back up this statement? I'm pretty sure they are working on improving gamemodes and making them even better. You never know what's going to happen in the future. :)

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
It will be out at some point. I know waiting isn't fun but please be patient.

Technically, there is no announcement stating that Hide and Seek will be fixed nor there is any evidence that it will be kept/removed.

tl;dr : There is no evidence backing up the state of Hide and Seek

At the current state nobody really knows except the staff team. Perhaps we could just wait and see as to what will happen in the future instead of making assumptions? However, I'm sure whatever the development team are doing, they are doing it for the better of Cubecraft. There may be many projects behind the scenes which you guys don't really know about which won't affect you. They may have just put it in lower priority since it isn't as popular as some other games on Cube. Again, just be patient and soon you guys will find out. Have some hope in our development team. :)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Where's your evidence to back up this statement? I'm pretty sure they are working on improving gamemodes and making them even better. You never know what's going to happen in the future. :)
Looking at the attention it receives from most higher-Staff, the amount of bugs that are never being fixed, Hide and Seek being forgotten, Arcades last Update what wasn't even an actual update being 2 years ago, having an outdated lobby I think it's safe to say it won't receive an Update for a very long time.

Oh and this by Tacosbefriends;
Good things come in time. I doubt Arcade will be scrapped any time soon, but as I said in the last thread, it's more logical to keep our most popular games updated and churning out new content. With our developers working on things like a better anti-cheat, the long-awaited party system, and other things I may or may not be allowed to publicly discuss, it may be hard to relegate one of our devs to an update for a smaller priority game server such as Arcade. Nevertheless, I will push for new content for the Arcade whenever it becomes feasible.
He even admits Arcade has become a ''small priority'' game server and will most likely not receive an Update.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Looking at the attention it receives from most higher-Staff, the amount of bugs that are never being fixed, Hide and Seek being forgotten, Arcades last Update what wasn't even an actual update being 2 years ago, having an outdated lobby I think it's safe to say it won't receive an Update for a very long time.

He even admits Arcade has become a ''small priority'' game server and will most likely not receive an Update.
I actually really like that arcade is still the same as 2 years ago (except hide and seek, but i have almost never played this game) It's actually the only gamemode that I play everyday (+Skywars, which is at overall still the same) I'm not into new updates, because I just like retro games!

N

Nikboo

Of course it isn't of highest priority however it doesn't mean it will never receive an update. :)

Emmanator_55

Feb 7, 2017
California
I love parkour, and as some of you guys say that hide and seek isn't that popular, it is actually really popular. me and my friends use to play all the time! but, then they kinda took it away.:( they have said you can play hide and seek in 1.8 but you can't because you can't even go to the arcade in 1.8!

Emmanator_55

Feb 7, 2017
California
Im a Girl btw, for some weird reason it put me as male on my profile... :/ Oh, and thanks for you're guys feedback. and i know that staff is busy but we have been waiting for 2 years i don't want to wait 3 years

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom