Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
how

it is true

that is the reason they aren't allowed on planes because of that

besides if you were a terrorist (I am not but I am a pyromaniac) chances are you already knew that so no terrorism
You think phones aren't allowed on airplanes because they are used to bomb airlines? Haha! I'm done!
I am a pyromaniac
You sure do have a vivid fantasy...

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Well guys one of the biggest problem today is SAmsung phone or Apple .
I prefer samsung , but also both phones have problems , for example Apple is very precisely and you buy it only for the name and Samsng has a lot of lag !

What do you prefer ? Write down your opinion and don't forget to vote!!!
I have an iPhone SE and it works perfect, a little better in Speed and Optimitazion than my Samsung S7.
Answer: iPhone. (IN MY OPINION)

LilgamingFish

Jan 1, 2017
I chose Samsung for the purpose that I understand the OS instead of apple's OS which is extremely confusing to me. xD

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
really?

if in 5 minutes your house burns down

it was me
Oh yeah? 5 minutes only? Boi, I'll burn your house so fast when you go the hospital the entire city will be on fire.... I'm a pyromaniac, I try to keep it low. :)

Last edited:

vinculum

Dec 2, 2016
Apple is way better, Samsung phones are just to big for your hand and Apple has a nice feel. Also Apple's layout for their devices are straight forward and easy to understand unlike Samsung. I've also had family that have iPhones and they don't have any problems at all, as my family with Samsung have problems with their mics and speakers not working. Over all you waste more money on Samsung then you do iPhone.~Chicken

P.S. You should've added Windows phone to the list as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom