Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Apple Phones or Samsung Phones

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
Alright, the people who say the iPhone is better has no argument. The Galaxy S7 has a much better display (720p vs. 1440p,) along with a better camera in practice. The Galaxy also has a headphone jack and microSD port. The only areas where the iPhone wins is front-facing camera and speaker quality. Operating system comes down to personal preference. I know there are other things, but this is what I could think of in a minute.
You say that because you never used an IPhone before.
Utter crap. I've been an owner of both, and I can verify he is right. Ever heard of something called friends? No wonder, because you sound like a defensive 10-year old.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Alright, the people who say the iPhone is better has no argument. The Galaxy S7 has a much better display (720p vs. 1440p,) along with a better camera in practice. The Galaxy also has a headphone jack and microSD port. The only areas where the iPhone wins is front-facing camera and speaker quality. Operating system comes down to personal preference. I know there are other things, but this is what I could think of in a minute.

Utter crap. I've been an owner of both, and I can verify he is right. Ever heard of something called friends? No wonder, because you sound like a defensive 10-year old.
You don't need an argument why a phone is better. This is just a stupid dicussion which will keep continuing to nothing. I like apple more, but if you like android i'm fine with it. I grew up with apple so that's probabaly why I prefer it. I had once a samsung galaxy pocket and it was horrible. The system is just different than apple's system and you don't need to say that he doesn't have friends, because that's just stupid. He can say whatever he wants and you don't need to be so rude to him.

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
You don't need an argument why a phone is better. This is just a stupid dicussion which will keep continuing to nothing. I like apple more, but if you like android i'm fine with it. I grew up with apple so that's probabaly why I prefer it. I had once a samsung galaxy pocket and it was horrible. The system is just different than apple's system and you don't need to say that he doesn't have friends, because that's just stupid. He can say whatever he wants and you don't need to be so rude to him.
Nah, he just sounds like a stupid 11-year old :)

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
The Galaxy S7 has a much better display (720p vs. 1440p,)
>iphone
>720p display
k

>using false information to defend a glowing piece of metal
>"defensive 10 year old"
k

your entire post was just one big keksesh for me. mate it's a dumb piece of metal who cares lol
not to mention this is a minecraft forum

Reactions: Marieke2001

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
If you want to listen some music while you charge your phone, don't go for apple :)
Apple is just some overpriced crap. Os is bad, and forces you to update every 2 years, this update makes the phone slower so you buy a new phone. The hardware is normal, not bad, but not too good either. The camera is good, but the Huawei p9 or the samsung s7 easily beat the iphone 7's camera.
Both the p9 and the galaxy s7 offer a better audiovisual experience than iphone.
And then the price: over 900 for Iphone
700 for Samsung
600 for Huawei p9
For me, the best mobile phone atm is the Huawei p9.

(For the people saying that apple removed the audio jack to make the iphone 7 waterproof, just look at the samsung galaxy s7, perfectly waterproof, and it has an audio jack...)

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
>iphone
>720p display
k

>using false information to defend a glowing piece of metal
>"defensive 10 year old"
k

your entire post was just one big keksesh for me. mate it's a dumb piece of metal who cares lol
not to mention this is a minecraft forum
Do you think I really care that much? If I cared that much, I would have wrote a five page essay on why it is better. Apparently you care enough to make me look like an idiot :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If you want to listen some music while you charge your phone, don't go for apple :)
Apple is just some overpriced crap. Os is bad, and forces you to update every 2 years, this update makes the phone slower so you buy a new phone. The hardware is normal, not bad, but not too good either. The camera is good, but the Huawei p9 or the samsung s7 easily beat the iphone 7's camera.
Both the p9 and the galaxy s7 offer a better audiovisual experience than iphone.
And then the price: over 900 for Iphone
700 for Samsung
600 for Huawei p9
For me, the best mobile phone atm is the Huawei p9.

(For the people saying that apple removed the audio jack to make the iphone 7 waterproof, just look at the samsung galaxy s7, perfectly waterproof, and it has an audio jack...)
Lol idk where you're talking about but my iphone 5s was maybe 500 euro's and not 900 or so(idk because difference between euro's and other money). Lmao. And you can charge your iphone while listening to music so idk what bullcrap you're saying xd

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Lol idk where you're talking about but my iphone 5s was maybe 500 euro's and not 900 or so(idk because difference between euro's and other money). Lmao. And you can charge your iphone while listening to music so idk what bullcrap you're saying xd
I'm talking about the newest iPhone (7).
Btw, 500 euros for a phone that came out 4 years ago (september 21st 2012) is a lot.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm talking about the newest iPhone (7).
Btw, 500 euros for a phone that came out 4 years ago (september 21st 2012) is a lot.
But you didn't said that you were talking about the iphone 7 ;). And idk if it's still 500 euro's i've this one for over 1 year so it could be lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom