Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

I am sure he got his appeal denied on what he said. If everyone gets unbanned, it will cause so many problems. if your friend truly wants to get unbanned tell him to contact the moderator that banned him.

More specifically, don't tell him/her to go to onto the moderator's page and say "im really sorry I hacked pls look at my appeal and unban me", I would suggest to start a conversation with the moderator and restate what was said in the appeal and thoroughly explain why they should be unbanned in a polite and professional manner. Staff will probably appreciate this more because you are taking your time out of your day to apologize, and it may get your friend's appeal considered faster. Notice how I did not say it will get your friend unbanned faster, as no one appreciated hackers and many (Including me) do not think they belong on our wonderful server.

Reactions: Garden Salad

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
More specifically, don't tell him/her to go to onto the moderator's page and say "im really sorry I hacked pls look at my appeal and unban me", I would suggest to start a conversation with the moderator and restate what was said in the appeal and thoroughly explain why they should be unbanned in a polite and professional manner. Staff will probably appreciate this more because you are taking your time out of your day to apologize, and it may get your friend's appeal considered faster. Notice how I did not say it will get your friend unbanned faster, as no one appreciated hackers and many (Including me) do not think they belong on our wonderful server.
If a player says "contact the moderator" that means try to contact the moderator in a private way. example starting a conversation, or a private TS room, or a discord way.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would accept an appeal that said-
"What i did was wrong, i let down my fellow cubecraft community... bla bla bla tons of positive stuff"
An appeal that i WOULDNT accept would be like-
"OMG i so sorry for hacking ill never do it again... bla bla bla tons of unban me stuff"

So, his appeal was probably denied because ir was too vague, or left open ended.
I would make an appeal straight the point and be honest
-Were you sorry for hacking?
-Do you believe what you did was wrong?
-Will you admit to using hacks?
-Why do you think you should get unbanned?
Is that a good appeal base do you think? Please let me know

Anyways, if he is mad at hackers, he should just record them and get them banned.
Using hacks will just get yourself banned and he should know that.
I think he learned his lesson.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I would accept an appeal that said-
"What i did was wrong, i let down my fellow cubecraft community... bla bla bla tons of positive stuff"
An appeal that i WOULDNT accept would be like-
"OMG i so sorry for hacking ill never do it again... bla bla bla tons of unban me stuff"

So, his appeal was probably denied because ir was too vague, or left open ended.
I would make an appeal straight the point and be honest
-Were you sorry for hacking?
-Do you believe what you did was wrong?
-Will you admit to using hacks?
-Why do you think you should get unbanned?
Is that a good appeal base do you think? Please let me know

Anyways, if he is mad at hackers, he should just record them and get them banned.
Using hacks will just get yourself banned and he should know that.
I think he learned his lesson.
Even then, I still wouldn't accept the appeal. Just today, I ran into a chronic hacker (unfortunately didn't record, but sent his rear back to the Void).

What if they consider those questions and then lie in the appeal? It's very easy to lie in it, look "sorry," and then hack on the server again. Just look at JustRyann's appeal on Badlion and tell me how BS it is. He got banned again over there and continues to hack everywhere else.

Punishment history: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/justryann
His appeal: https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/201977

Simply put, if the evidence is correct and sufficient, the offender stays banned no matter how good his appeal is unless he can prove that the ban is false.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Even then, I still wouldn't accept the appeal. Just today, I ran into a chronic hacker (unfortunately didn't record, but sent his rear back to the Void).

What if they consider those questions and then lie in the appeal? It's very easy to lie in it, look "sorry," and then hack on the server again. Just look at JustRyann's appeal on Badlion and tell me how BS it is. He got banned again over there and continues to hack everywhere else.

Punishment history: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/justryann
His appeal: https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/201977

Simply put, if the evidence is correct and sufficient, the offender stays banned no matter how good his appeal is unless he can prove that the ban is false.
Yeah good point, i know people will just lie.
I just want people to be honest is all.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yeah good point, i know people will just lie.
I just want people to be honest is all.
Once you go [cheater], you never come back. I'll give 1 point to whoever can understand where I edited this quote from.

Anyway, there's no way to tell if someone online is honest for sure. Once they hack, it's hard to prove their innocence or if they're telling the truth. They've past the point of no return on the first offense.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-25%2Bat%2B1.34.44%2BPM.png

Back in the old report system I had people banned like 5 times. How do access the reports from the old system? But look at this guy from the new system. @zDutchie don't tell me you'd accept this guy's appeal.

https://plus.google.com/photos/phot...538841796466?icm=false&authkey=CN-XgubTi6noPg
It depends on the types of bans/mutes you get each one has different limit and none of them cross stack

Once you go [cheater], you never come back. I'll give 1 point to whoever can understand where I edited this quote from.

Anyway, there's no way to tell if someone online is honest for sure. Once they hack, it's hard to prove their innocence or if they're telling the truth. They've past the point of no return on the first offense.

Not true after their first ban is successfully appealed their time on the server proves whether they were honest or not

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
It depends on the types of bans/mutes you get each one has different limit and none of them cross stack

Not true after their first ban is successfully appealed their time on the server proves whether they were honest or not
Well look he was appealed twice and it's easy to see if he's honest. The answer is no because he hacked then got appealed then hacked then got appealed AGAIN and hacked AGAIN

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well look he was appealed twice and it's easy to see if he's honest. The answer is no because he hacked then got appealed then hacked then got appealed AGAIN and hacked AGAIN
Just convince him to stop hacking.
I did that to one of my friends once and it worked.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Accept everyone's appeal or accept no one's? That's a bit drastic, don't you think? There are different things that go into the process of accepting or denying appeals, mainly the sincerity of the appeal, if there are just excuses, and number of previous punishments, etc.

Reactions: Ping Ether

supercraft816

Jul 5, 2016
I was banned , even though I have no hacks. I swear, I hate hacks and would never do it. It's so broken that I got banned for nothing and so many hackers are able to get away with it...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I was banned , even though I have no hacks. I swear, I hate hacks and would never do it. It's so broken that I got banned for nothing and so many hackers are able to get away with it...
You're not even banned at all. As a rule of thumb, you can NEVER be banned or muted for no reason. If you're banned, it's because you did something against the rules--same goes for being muted.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
oml I don't understand why hackers are unbanned if they are "sincere"
look up "sincere apology" and I'm sure you could just copy and paste that over to an appeal.

supercraft816

Jul 5, 2016
oml I don't understand why hackers are unbanned if they are "sincere"
look up "sincere apology" and I'm sure you could just copy and paste that over to an appeal.
^
|
|
lol I don't hack. I was unbanned because the moderator just made a mistake and it was a misunderstanding. Don't just assume that a sincere apology is always false.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom