Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I want to talk about the newly implemented feature that hides the punishment history of player in the appeals site.

I had an issue about it long time ago, I reported a player but the moderator punished him wrongly and I noticed it when I looked at the appeals site then I explained the situation to the mod, he warned him but he should have muted him so the mod corrected the punishment and muted him. But we cant correct them anymore because we cant see people's punishment history. So I suggest this feature to get removed and make us able to see other players' punishment history again and inform the moderator about that situation. Good day and thank you!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
You are still able to view active punishments, which means you are still able to inform the moderator about it (unless I’m missing something?)
I dont know if Im understanding this correctly, but I think he wants to be able to see warnings as well. Now we only can see active punishments like mutes or bans, not the warnings.

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
You are still able to view active punishments, which means you are still able to inform the moderator about it (unless I’m missing something?)
we are not able to see warnings
I want to talk about the newly implemented feature that hides the punishment history of player in the appeals site.

I had an issue about it long time ago, I reported a player but the moderator punished him wrongly and I noticed it when I looked at the appeals site then I explained the situation to the mod, he warned him but he should have muted him so the mod corrected the punishment and muted him. But we cant correct them anymore because we cant see people's punishment history. So I suggest this feature to get removed and make us able to see other players' punishment history again and inform the moderator about that situation. Good day and thank you!
you cant see warnings. And staff can't share any details about someone's past punishment. So i dont agree with this thread

Last edited:

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I know this already, I meant do I have to ask mods everytime how long x person got muted. Some mods dont even answer it lmao

Last edited:

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
We can’t share the entire list of punishments trough the appeals site anymore due to policies. These policies are law and could end up badly for CCG if they get sued for it, with the possibility of fees or other punishmentoh i didnt know that but weird. We could see our old punishments with ease before and CCG wasn't paying or getting punished for it?
oh i didnt know that but weird. We could see our old punishments with ease before and CCG wasn't paying or getting punished for it?

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This seems like a really unique situation imo, our moderation team usually does a great job keeping up with the punishment tracks. Perhaps they make a mistake every so and often, but to completely reverse the appeals site to the old system because of a very unique situation seems silly to me.

Along with that, having peoples punishment history visible to the public was something that was commonly used to harass other users with past punishments they had. I think the system now is much better since it really displays what is only necessary to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom