Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hello! I hope you're having a good day!
What I wanted to suggest is something very simple, but something that would be very useful for some.

I would basically add a shortcut to go to the appeals site, If you don't understand what I mean, look at this picture.

IMG_20180513_141847.jpg

I would like to add the shortcut to avoid having to go to the reports page and so for those people who are new could go from there.

Last edited:

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I think if anything they should change the "Reports" to "Reports/Appeals" as it is on the same site and there is no point in having two buttons for the same website. :)

Reactions: Ducky

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I think if anything they should change the "Reports" to "Reports/Appeals" as it is on the same site and there is no point in having two buttons for the same website. :)
Why not? It's a different page. You don't have one button to go to the members, the forums and home at the same time too right?

Reactions: elchuii

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Why not? It's a different page. You don't have one button to go to the members, the forums and home at the same time too right?
The forums is a bigger platform with different ''departments'' and there is no other usual way to go to the forums part of the website, for example. If they change the shortcut "Reports" to "Reports/Appeals" then players will immediately know the easiest and fastest way to the appeal website. Though I would not mind if they add a shortcut for Appeals only as it actually makes no sense. It is just an alternative. :p

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Code:
<a href="https://appeals.cubecraft.net" class="navLink">Appeals</a>

Put this under the wished tab, and done. *Tested on my own site.*

This would be needed to fix this. I can't imagine that that would be that hard.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes!!! No more noobs creating threads to appeal!
That's not true at all
People, especially newbies to forums, will still make their appeals in a thread

Hello! I hope you're having a good day!
What I wanted to suggest is something very simple, but something that would be very useful for some.

I would basically add a shortcut to go to the appeals site, If you don't understand what I mean, look at this picture.

I would like to add the shortcut to avoid having to go to the reports page and so for those people who are new could go from there.

@Joe Henry Please read this suggestion.
How about we just add 'Stats' too?
https://stats.cubecraft.net/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom