Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
Honestly, everyone. This is most apathetic Minecraft community I've ever seen! Most server communities are always hungry for updates, pleading to be told more, demanding that something be released soon. This pushes the devlopers to keep working and not get lazy, lest their community become upset. This also means that updates are met with much more excitement, as it's all the community has been buzzing about. It inspires more open communication about additions to the game, because players will want to see what the devs are working on.

However, this server is oddly the opposite of all that. When I asked what was taking an Eggwars update so long, I was met with a wave of opposition and an ocean of posters saying "be patient!" Now, if there had been a major (or even a normal) Eggwars update recently, this would be perfectly understandable. You don't want to rush the devs too much, after all! But no, the last 'major' Eggwars update was apparently in May. 6 months with no real updates besides some maps being added is not grounds to say "be patient", it's grounds to say, "yeah, what's taking them so long?"

Next, there's update priority. Skywars seems to get a lot of love, with several kit categories and abilities, whereas Eggwars as about a third of the kits and no abilities whatsoever. Why is this? They're both about equal in terms of popularity, but I'd say Eggwars is a little more important because it's a main attraction of this server network. You can't throw a virtual stone without hitting 15 generic Skywars servers, and while Cubecraft's Skywars is a bit different from most, it's still Skywars, and it's very hard to do such a widespread gamemode the 'best'. On the other hand, Eggwars is something fairly unique to Cubecraft. If you go on to Youtube and search "Minecraft Eggwars", the videos you get are all from Cubecraft. If you search "Minecraft Skywars", you get results from other servers mostly. Cubecraft does Eggwars best, and so it should focus on what it does best.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Simple explanation for that:
Skywars was brought to Cubecraft way before EggWars was even invented and it's what made Cubecraft big.(Rumor: Cubecraft invented Skywars)
Eggwars is a relatively new Game with still alot to add/expand, the problem is Devs promised us alot and by alot I mean alot...
So it will take some time before they finish EggWars and because they don't want a deadline or give false hope, they say to stay patient...
And it's true everything will come eventually....
(They're now probably working on UHC as it will be released this December, and don't forget about the Christmas Update)

Also about the part that our Community is different.
Isn't that nice,
Really just because we're a Minecraft server doesn't mean we have to act like any other server....
I like the uniqueness of Cubecraft that's what keeps me playing on it..
There is a word for this situation and I'm pretty sure it's called non-conformity (Not following the others)
And I like that...
Not everything has to be the same.

Last edited:

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
Simple explanation for that:
Skywars was brought to Cubecraft way before EggWars was even invented and it's what made Cubecraft big.(Cubecraft invented Skywars)
Eggwars is a relatively new Game with still alot to add/expand, the problem is Devs promised us alot and by alot I mean alot...
So it will take some time before they finish EggWars and because they don't want a deadline or give false hope, they say to stay patient...
And it's true everything will come eventually....
(They're now probably working on UHC as it will be released this December, and don't forget about the Christmas Update)

Also about the part that our Community is different.
Isn't that nice,
Really just because we're a Minecraft server doesn't mean we have to act like any other server....
I like the uniqueness of Cubecraft that's what keeps me playing on it..
There is a word for this situation and I'm pretty sure it's called non-conformity (Not following the others)
And I like that...
Not everything has to be the same.

Cubecraft invented Skywars? If that's true then it's amazing, but I find it a bit hard to believe.

I understand that communities should be different, but they should all push their devlopers and want more open communication. If no one cares, what's going to push the devlopers to work faster and do better?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Cubecraft invented Skywars? If that's true then it's amazing, but I find it a bit hard to believe.

I understand that communities should be different, but they should all push their devlopers and want more open communication. If no one cares, what's going to push the devlopers to work faster and do better?
I'm pretty sure they already do their best...
Also if you didn't know you could check every Friday the Cubecraft stream to see Behind the scenes stuff...

I'm not entirely sure if the Skywars thing is true but what I do know is that Skywars has been on Cubecraft since it's beginning and made Cubecraft the Network we know and love today...
Could tag someone to make sure tho...
@Mac ?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I understand where you're coming from, but there are going to be large updates in the foreseeable future. You know, we'd much rather take our time with everything and get it to a high standards than rush it, have it riddled with bugs, and it being pretty terrible overall. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom