Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Urm I an getting bored of playing in my skyblock island anyone want to copp with me. For bedrock my gamertag is Timx21019254 and for java well friend me and dm me on discord TX Bloxcraft#2830 and I am just bored of playing on my skyblock island by myself and also sadly all the people that I have tried inviting to my sub island witch are my mc bedrock friends aren't as interested in skyblock as me witch makes me sad. 😥

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Because any visitor on any world save could potentially grief in terrible ways, you may have a hard time earning the trust of someone you meet here on the forum.

I would suggest starting a co-op and inviting others to it. That way it is you, no others who have to trust others and potentially be griefed.

Regardless of how you approach it, in the beginning I would suggest temporarily revoking everyone's membership whenever the Owner can't be online. That way the Owner can keep an eye on things in the early days of playing a new world.

For what it is worth, I bring in visitors during my live streams on Youtube. We just did this last night. I'm not sure right now when we will do it again.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Because any visitor on any world save could potentially grief in terrible ways, you may have a hard time earning the trust of someone you meet here on the forum.

I would suggest starting a co-op and inviting others to it. That way it is you, no others who have to trust others and potentially be griefed.

Regardless of how you approach it, in the beginning I would suggest temporarily revoking everyone's membership whenever the Owner can't be online. That way the Owner can keep an eye on things in the early days of playing a new world.

For what it is worth, I bring in visitors during my live streams on Youtube. We just did this last night. I'm not sure right now when we will do it again.
Wdym by inviting others to it. What others lol.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Wait a minute wouldn't skyblock be laggy as hell for you skyblock doesn't have na servers you would be lagging a lot probably.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
No Im Good
I just realised this but whoever joins the sever first whether they are in na regions or eu region the other person that it is na or eu has to suffers tons of lag meaning you sadly just have to play when the other person isn't online. I find it really annoying and it's makes you want to play with the person les since it defines the purpose of coops so sorry I will not be taking any na request it will be boring and annoying one or the other.

I just realised this but whoever joins the sever first whether they are in na regions or eu region the other person that it is na or eu has to suffers tons of lag means the best you to play coop when that happens is that you sadly just have to play when the othr person isn't online.
My connection is fine of eu servers so if im on ill just leave and you can reconnect to switch the servers to eu

I just realised this but whoever joins the sever first whether they are in na regions or eu region the other person that it is na or eu has to suffers tons of lag meaning you sadly just have to play when the other person isn't online. I find it really annoying and it's makes you want to play with the person les since it defines the purpose of coops so sorry I will not be taking any na request it will be boring and annoying one or the other.
Skyblock also isn't available in the na servers

Urm I an getting bored of playing in my skyblock island anyone want to copp with me. For bedrock my gamertag is Timx21019254 and for java well friend me and dm me on discord TX Bloxcraft#2830 and I am just bored of playing on my skyblock island by myself and also sadly all the people that I have tried inviting to my sub island witch are my mc bedrock friends aren't as interested in skyblock as me witch makes me sad. 😥
I sent you a friend request!

ThawingHail

May 13, 2021
I would like to join if you don't mind

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Yes it is I was playing with an na friend and because I am in eu the server were laggy.
I believe Skyblock is not available on NA servers yet and will automatically connect you onto EU servers

This is taken from the NA servers post:

We currently have support for all Java & Bedrock games, but unfortunately, currently, the following games do not support regions other than EU:
  • Parkour
  • Skyblock
  • Featured Games (Java)
This is definitely something we're looking to improve in future - we still need to make some changes before releasing them though!

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Like I said, visitors and only visitors. Not forever coop members. He means coop he can play with for a while. Not just for 1 hour. Good god

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom