Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkHyperFox

Oct 1, 2019
so you can use the command /points to check your points. I have almost a million now.. problem Is, I don‘t even know exactly how I got them. Just from some checking I think breaking an egg in eggwars gives you 6? A regular kill 1 and eliminations give you maybe 3.. but then for minerware I think I got something like 25 from winning one game.
anyone know how the point system really works? Would be a help

CritMe69

Aug 23, 2020
Netherlands
so you can use the command /points to check your points. I have almost a million now.. problem Is, I don‘t even know exactly how I got them. Just from some checking I think breaking an egg in eggwars gives you 6? A regular kill 1 and eliminations give you maybe 3.. but then for minerware I think I got something like 25 from winning one game.

If you play pvp or egg wars for each kill you make you get 1 point for every win if I'm right 5-10 points

• Sad
Reactions: SilkHyperFox

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Points can be earned by playing games. For example, killing players in almost every game gives you 1-3 points depending on the gamemode, breaking an egg in eggwars gives you 6 points, winning games gives you 50-120 points... Just play games and you'll earn them.
Later on, you can spend them on abilities, kits, among others...

SilkHyperFox

Oct 1, 2019
Hello,
Points can be earned by playing games. For example, killing players in almost every game gives you 1-3 points depending on the gamemode, breaking an egg in eggwars gives you 6 points, winning games gives you 50-120 points... Just play games and you'll earn them.
[/QUOTE
Hello,
but what all give how many points? Kits?.. I don’t think you can get those things on bedrock from points

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If you play on Java, you buy kits/abilities with them
If you play on Bedrock, they're useless ^-^

-Locked and moved to support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom