Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
im guessing its not coming in the first 15 to 30 days do u know? tell me your secrets xD

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
Considering you can't craft notch apples in 1.9, UHC is effectively ruined, which is why I won't be playing it most likely.
dude really? u dont need god apples thats bs thats not the point of uhc Golden apples are the main this just cause god apples are gone u do this its kinda dumb ...

The PMD

Aug 11, 2018
Considering you can't craft notch apples in 1.9, UHC is effectively ruined, which is why I won't be playing it most likely.
Um, I rarely see any YouTubers get enough gold for a notch apple in 1.8 and 1.9 UHCs anyway so the notch apple crafting nerf is not that big if a deal in UHC

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Um, I rarely see any YouTubers get enough gold for a notch apple in 1.8 and 1.9 UHCs anyway so the notch apple crafting nerf is not that big if a deal in UHC
Hello, please do not necropost on threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ Feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums :)

-Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom