Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Im pretty good at PvP. I would say above average. I can definitely be better at it tho.
Hello there Kaureese,

I am not a controller player but I can at least share my thoughts on this. First of all, playing on controller for the first time is extremely difficult, but with effort and time, it shouldn't be that difficult to become an expert at controller. If you're planning on pushing your controller skills beyond the limit, I would say keep everything in the setting the same except for sensitivity.

As far as I know, the higher you put the sensitivity, the quicker you will push your skills to the next level. By all means, you will be able to click and move from button to button extremely fast. However, this will possibly take sometimes since it's difficult to deal with higher sensitivity. If you put the time into this, you will unleash your potential and possibly be one of the best controllers. If not, you will be at the same level as controllers masters ☑️

Hopefully, this was helpful for you and I hope you push your skills to the next level :)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
As a former controller player, here is my advise:
Focus on aiming since strafing is harder to do on controller.
Try to press the attack button as fast as you can, not too fast though
Critting is a situational thing, the best time to do it is when the enemy is trying to eat food.
Make sure your important stuff are close together on your hotbar, since you can’t quick switch on controller, it’s best to push a bumper once to switch items

dragon3727464

Jul 21, 2023
Big tip: NEVER jump when your enemy is attacking as you're gonna die.
and try not to use maxs fov, it makes your enemy difficult to hit
and try not to use max sensitivity, it never goes well

Reactions: Kaureese
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
Top Bottom