Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This is my first thread : ) But I worked really hard on this video and I want to know how I can improve them. The gameplay isn’t that amazing but fighting without weapons is different so that’s why. I look forward to seeing some responses.
I personally don’t like overeddited videos.Only gameplay and music maybe, but nothing more.Of course that’s my opinion, but I think they are okay like they are now(:

Reactions: Dokter

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like it, I recently came back to playing minecraft but I've never really seen the tv kinda thingy and I think it's very cool!
In my opinion the blur effects are a little bit too much I would definitely use it less often (don't use it on every beat drop you can do a little shake effect but not too much).
The flashes (the black screens in between) are a little disturbing to look at but besides that nice video!

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I think it's better without that line that keeps coming back and I also don't like flickering edits.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello,

I have to say that your video is very good edited, maybe to give a more good aspect to the video, when you kill a player and falls into the void, you can do that the music stops, and you can add the typical troll effect/sound.

Everything else, I don't have anything to add, very good montage.

And good PvP ;)

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
Video is definitely not bad, although it could use a few improvements.
You could try using less effects and work more with transitions. Cutting every now and then isn't bad, although transitions are key for compilations.

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Don't get me wrong: You can edit well. I personally just hate montages. I got bored after 5 seconds. The TV edit is all that kind of entertained me.

You can edit well man, don't waste it on montages.

(and the music was incredibly cringe, imho)

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
The editing could be reduced slightly. The whole tv/vhs approach is amazing but too much of it can be distracting and hinders most of the content in the video. The point of editing in a video is ofc to make the video more entertaining but also highlights your content and what skills or qualities you bring, in this case your pvp skills which is nothing short of extraordinary fighting without a weapon. Dial back on the special effects and let your content do most of the work while the editing supports it from the sidelines. Great Video :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I liked the video overall, though as someone else said above, the flashes are a bit annoying, though I don't mind it that much.

It was also hilarious when you hit @Megaaa off :>

Reactions: Dokter and Megaaa

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Video is well editing, the time put into it shows. I would say you could possible try on making the video much more oriented for special kill shots, maybe even making it more comedic with comedic timing sound effect. However the general aesthetic of the current product is pretty on par with how your video was pushed to feel. A calm and collective montage of no weapon kills.

So far though its fair to say that you have taken your time. I personally don't think I can make this kind of video (mainly because my pvp is not that terrific in itself) however good on you for how well done this was. Keep it up :D

D

Deleted member 294498

It's great for improving your editing skills but I wouldn't have use this to upload on YouTube.
There are way too much ''over-edits'' like random zooms and flashes etc.
The TV at the beginning was really dope!

You can actually use this style but I prefer to use this in trailers.
For 1.9 edits I prefer just easy and chill edits and synchronize it with the music.
Here one example:
But, for block clutch montages you can edit it but not too much.
Sometimes you can't see the ''message'' of the video/clutch.
The edits in your video are nice but a bit too much.

Hopefully you can do something with this advice!

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
A tip that I can give you, is if there is not a very surprising gameplay that there is a great edition, and a good miniature, I recommend you record with the program "OBS" and edit with the program "Sony Vegas Pro"
I leave you a video of how to add a very good effect to your videos.
Link:

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
A tip that I can give you, is if there is not a very surprising gameplay that there is a great edition, and a good miniature, I recommend you record with the program "OBS" and edit with the program "Sony Vegas Pro"
I leave you a video of how to add a very good effect to your videos.
Link:
I already record with OBS and I edit with Adobe Premiere pro and there is no reason to change that.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom