Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanksGM

May 17, 2017
Hi, the day 12/05/2017 I reported to user: zJostinG_ for use of cheats.

Hola, el día 12/05/2017 yo reporté al usuario: zJostinG_ por uso de cheats.
---------------------------------
The user was already reported 1 time, and it was unlocked, when the penalty for use of cheats is ban permanent.

El usuario ya fue reportado 1 vez, y el mismo fue desbloqueado, cuando la sanción por uso de cheats es ban permanente.

You were BANNED by FalseHonesty at Dec 28, 2016 8:49:03 PM for

Appeal Denied

-----------------------------------
The day I reported it was my video and my report.

El día que yo lo reporté se veía mi vídeo y mi reporte.
A few days before the user said that he was not afraid and was enough to talk with an administrator to unlock your account.

Unos días antes el usuario dijo que no tenía miedo y bastaba con hablar con un administrador para el desbloqueo de su cuenta.
After a few days, my video does not appear in the history of zJostinG_ ban.

Luego de unos días, mi vídeo no figura en el historial de bloqueo de zJostinG_
I also checked in the game and the player still playing.

Además verifiqué en el juego y el jugador sigue jugando.
How this is possible?
¿Como es esto posible?
The user was already blocked 1 time, and unlocked by a corrupt staff member. And now the story turns to repeat, when there are users who use 1 time hacks are blocked permanently.

El usuario ya fue bloqueado 1 vez, y desbloqueado por un miembro del staff corrupto. Y ahora la historia se vuelve a repetir, cuando hay usuarios que por usar 1 vez hacks son bloqueados de forma permanente.

I'm upset because the play clean, I'm upset by the the fact to play properly, and that other players do not. I annoying me for wasting my time doing a report that there is justice.

Yo estoy molesto por el hecho de jugar limpio, Yo estoy molesto por el el hecho de jugar de forma correcta, y que otros jugadores no lo hagan. Yo me molesto por perder mi tiempo realizando un reporte para que no se haga justicia.
I apologize for my English, I hope that this review and verify that the user blocked, and find the corrupt user staff.

Pido disculpas por mi ingles, espero que revisen esto y verifiquen que el usuario este bloqueado, y encuentren al usuario corrupto en el staff.

Many proofs of the case:
Muchas pruebas del caso:
I22ECYM.jpg

aFGNvCp.jpg

The player continues to play free after being blocked 2 times:
El jugador sigue jugando libre luego de ser bloqueado 2 veces:
1):
OzNXQyo.jpg

2):
YfHTjpp.png

Please verify well the case, and I hope justice is done. Thank you!
Por favor verifiquen bien el caso, y ojala se haga justicia. Gracias!

And finally, as you can be playing if once locked it has no possibility of appeal?
Y por ultimo, como puede estar jugando si una vez bloqueado no tiene posibilidad de apelar?

My report:
Mi reporte:

Thanks Staff!!

ShanksGM

May 17, 2017
On the last video, it can that he had used speedpotion. Idk how it can, has e hacked the server?
Yes, always uses it the potion of speed, but whenever you see him play never fails any HIT.

Never fault the HIT, is always 100% correct hits.

Sorry for my english.

The problem here is that they told me that the user was blocked, and the user continues to play.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, always uses it the potion of speed, but whenever you see him play never fails any HIT.

Never fault the HIT, is always 100% correct hits.

Sorry for my english.

The problem here is that they told me that the user was blocked, and the user continues to play.
Ask the person that handled your report. I think that it @Buuuddy was, ask him.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hola! He leído esto todo y creo que su dicho que usted informó de un jugador, pero luego se reunió con él en el juego. Probablemente porque su castigo había terminado. No estoy muy seguro. Esperemos que Tacos el administrador será capaz de ayudar.

ShanksGM

May 17, 2017
Hola! He leído esto todo y creo que su dicho que usted informó de un jugador, pero luego se reunió con él en el juego. Probablemente porque su castigo había terminado. No estoy muy seguro. Esperemos que Tacos el administrador será capaz de ayudar.

Hola, yo vi en esta página: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/, el estaba bloqueado y salía mi vídeo.
Unas horas después de eso ya no salía mi vídeo.

Hello, I saw on this page: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/, the it was blocked and came out my video.
A few hours after that not already left my video.

Is rare.. es raro,
The blocking by use of hacks tend to be permanent, but this user have already unlocked it on 2 occasions.
Los bloqueos por uso de hacks suelen ser permanentes, pero a este usuario ya lo han desbloqueado en 2 ocasiones.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hola, yo vi en esta página: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/, el estaba bloqueado y salía mi vídeo.
Unas horas después de eso ya no salía mi vídeo.

Hello, I saw on this page: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/, the it was blocked and came out my video.
A few hours after that not already left my video.

Is rare.. es raro,
The blocking by use of hacks tend to be permanent, but this user have already unlocked it on 2 occasions.
Los bloqueos por uso de hacks suelen ser permanentes, pero a este usuario ya lo han desbloqueado en 2 ocasiones.
Bien. Miré las apelaciones de los jugadores (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/zJostinG_) y parece que fue prohibido con el video que nos mostró (
). Supongo que su prohibición ha expirado. Además, ¿cuál fue su problema?

ShanksGM

May 17, 2017
Bien. Miré las apelaciones de los jugadores (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/zJostinG_) y parece que fue prohibido con el video que nos mostró (
). Supongo que su prohibición ha expirado. Además, ¿cuál fue su problema?
That video is of another person, formerly the was already blocked.
Ese video, es de otra persona, anteriormente el ya fue bloqueado.

Then I report him again the day 12/05/2017, and its locking hard hours, and removed it.
Luego yo lo reporte de nuevo el día 12/05/2017, y su bloqueo duro unas horas, y se lo quitaron.

Since when the blockades by use of cheats expire in a few hours?
Desde cuando los bloqueos por uso de cheats expiran en unas horas?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Eyo

As you can see, I am Buuuddy, the one who accepted your most recent report against zJostinG_. Due to previous incidents, of which the evidence was very unclear and lacked a great amount of valid proof, his punishment had evolved into a permanent ban.

As I said above, the evidence used in previous reports lacked the required amount of evidence in my opinion. What can be seen in the first video can be done in vanilla by most of the sort-of-skilled players, which would make sense since zJostinG_ has been in the Lucky Islands leaderboard for a while. Besides that, it also seems that you computer - either that or your recording software - was lagging at the time.
I have individually contacted multiple players and staff members and asked for their opinion. The majority of them agreed that the video was not enough evidence to have banned the player in the first place.

For the second video, which was used in a report that got accepted by myself, it did look a lot like illegal modifications. In his appeal however, the player had strong arguments on what may have happened. These cannot be made publicly as it would be considered leaking.
I will make sure to play with and against this player for the next few days, but will also check him every (few) week(s).

If you have any further problems you'd like to discuss concerning this topic, feel free to start a private, preferably English conversation with me on the forums. I'll be locking the thread as this is something between you and me and will happen more efficiently in a direct conversation between us.

You can start a private conversation with me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Buuuddy
If you would like to alert higher staff members about the way I (ab)use my privileges, feel free to create a staff abuse report here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/.53/
when there are users who use 1 time hacks are blocked permanently.
I'd just like to point out that this is false. We never permanently ban players for their first offence.

Locked.

Reactions: Yamin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom