Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If you read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/
You probably read this too:

Great! Hackers get banned straight away right!
Not exactly. To help prevent a constant cat and mouse game between ourselves and the mod developers we just log that a certain username is to be banned. This is common practice in many other games and on many other Minecraft Servers. Upon initial release we will be running ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future we will be increasing the frequency. It's not impossible that in the future we may move to instant bans.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel is a house made Anti-Cheat by @CrazymanJR, Sentinel doesn't ban instantly but if Sentinel recognise someone with hacks (illegal client modifications) he puts the IGN on a ban list and when the next ban wave is there, because Sentinel bans in ban waves, the player will be banned for 7 days for "Illegal client modifications".

It can also be that someone is falsely banned by Sentinel, it's possible. The only thing you can do and have to do is appeal and mention what you did (in details) before you got banned, stay nice and mate.

CroNexusGamer

Jun 10, 2016
Purpose of an anticheat: Block hacks not just watch them! CubeCraft CAN'T make an anticheat, this is worse that Hypixels Watchdog

CroNexusGamer

Jun 10, 2016
And tell me now, do you wanna have hackers instantly kicked so you can play the game normaly or do you wanna get killed by a hacker non stop??????
Now what do you have to say about that?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
And tell me now, do you wanna have hackers instantly kicked so you can play the game normaly or do you wanna get killed by a hacker non stop??????
Maybe you should have a little sympathy.

It's not easy to make an anti-cheat.
You try and make one and see if its better than Sentinel.

We know that Sentinel has its faults, but it will be improved.

Complaining about it wont solve anything.
It will just turn everyone against you.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That you have to stop complaining about Sentinel because we all know that Sentinel has it's faults and by the way, try to make an Anti-Cheat yourself in stead of complaining?

Reactions: Deeds

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Would you rather have hackers constantly there or them banned whenever the ban waves come around? We all understand your frustrations, but it's not something that can be fixed permanently, yet. There will always be a client that will bypass the anti cheat, and there will always be an AC that will block a client. All you can do now is relax and enjoy what you can.

Reactions: Deeds

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi there. The anticheat is a fairly new system, which is learning every day -- we cannot instantly go to 30 day bans done instantly, as if a moderator has spectated or viewed a report, as there may still be some outstanding false positives that read as someone who is using prohibited clients. I'm sure our anticheat developers are trying their hardest to make Sentinel as efficient as possible.

However, if you do find a player using prohibited clients, please record and report them: https://reports.cubecraft.net :)

Any questions? Feel free to PM me. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom