• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
A lot of times I play are there people's who stole my kill.
Is there someone plugin to take that unpossible?
Who takes the most damage at the person, gets the kill?

( sorry for bad grammer )

- GOOMBA_NLD

Reactions: DeAdPool999999

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I disagree, it's just How the game is. Sometimes someone steals My kill, But i dont really care, If it's in FFA it might cost you a kill so it isn't a problem, in skywars someone can only steal your kill by making clean ups. And in team gamemodes, you can better play with a friend to share the loot. :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well in my opinion you have bad luck then. I mean, without noticing, you also kill steal sometimes. So yeah, don't really think we need this.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
It's not necessary, everyone probably get's mad of killstealers but you can kill the killstealer for revenge :)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yea practice PVP XD its annoying when your stuff is picked up by other people but you will do it too when you kill somebody so yeah example if somebody has good stuff and you don't but when you kill that person you will be geared up so yeah i say -1 cause i love how it is now

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I do not mind killing a kill 1. You usually play a team if your team plays Skywars / Eggwars and a team works together and you should not complain if your death is stolen
2. solo skywars / eggwars it happens quite often that a kill owrdt stolen and you really should not complain

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No matter how frustrating it may be, kill steals are a part of the game. A way to avoid it, is to let the one you were killing run away & let the janitor/cleaner in front of you so you can kill him while he's trying to kill steal. That way you have at least 1 kill to be happy about & you'll still be alive. I don't think it's necessary to add something to counter kill stealing, since it's quite a smart move sometimes.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I disagree! What If you beat anyone of the island? It isnt a Good idea, it Goes not about who has the mist damage, it goes about who have died him. Somethimes it is annoying, But yeah.
It also very difficult to make this. Look at regenerate, you have done -20 And he flew to another island. You are going to die. And anyone other kills him, What than.

Pls If you dont understand What I mean, press than not on comment,
But start a conversation ;) @DodelijkeNoob

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom