Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 2, 2017
We know you are working on an anti cheat but it is very simple you go on google and you search for example "Fly hacks for Cubecraft" and it comes up with the hacks you can down load them and check there code then create a patch that scans for that specific hack and kicks the player, there arent many hacks so it would be easy to create a patch for each one.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
We know you are working on an anti cheat but it is very simple you go on google and you search for example "Fly hacks for Cubecraft" and it comes up with the hacks you can down load them and check there code then create a patch that scans for that specific hack and kicks the player, there arent many hacks so it would be easy to create a patch for each one.
Theres hundreds of different hacks for all different purposes if you actually look at many of the client features almost every one of them have dozens that are different

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
um, there are a lot of hacks, and a lot of them work in different ways. sure they could do this to fix a few for a short amount of time (until they made a new way to get around the system) The thing is they would have to keep repeating this every time the people who create the hacked clients remake their "product" This would take A LOT of time. While yes playing with hackers is annoying, I would rather them continue working on the main anti cheat which should be a lot harder to get around rather than spending a lot of time working on things that may only last a week or two. They have limited devs, and only one or two can work on the anti-cheat. Just try to stay patient.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
um, there are a lot of hacks, and a lot of them work in different ways. sure they could do this to fix a few for a short amount of time (until they made a new way to get around the system) The thing is they would have to keep repeating this every time the people who create the hacked clients remake their "product" This would take A LOT of time. While yes playing with hackers is annoying, I would rather them continue working on the main anti cheat which should be a lot harder to get around rather than spending a lot of time working on things that may only last a week or two. They have limited devs, and only one or two can work on the anti-cheat. Just try to stay patient.
Theres even the custom ones as well such as robot which no anticheat can pick up on
and the currently unstoppable hack endaura

you..you beat me to the reply ;-;
Snooze you lose XD

Reactions: Proditio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.