Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
As an Obsidian rank and Plus rank owner, i get focused a lot ingame, this is really annoying. can something be done about this, like give us access to disability of the kill messages, or /nick like all other big servers do with their monthly ranks
OR JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, ITS ANNOYING AF

Reactions: melkjong3n

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I can agree with this. /nick for plus owners so they can choose from pre-made names. +0.5
Although I don't think its really necessary.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
/Nick could cause some major issues, mostly with abuse and hacking. I think the option to disable your rank display would be nice. However, voting would be more difficult because of this, how would voting be displayed? I don’t know but yes being able to disable features as a plus member would be nice.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
give us access to disability of the kill messages, or /nick
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of implementing a feature to disable kill messages as it does indeed get annoying at times, but I'm not sure that it would be the reasoning behind you're being targetted. People usually target players because of how they play, if they view you as a try-hard, then you're more then likely to be focused/targetted. As far as /nick goes, I never saw the point of having such a command as a normal member, it should just be limited to people like YouTubers. Since they tend to have a huge fan base and usually are the ones who get targetted the most because people see it as a way to be apart of their content.
/Nick could cause some major issues, mostly with abuse and hacking
The idea was presented in the way of giving the command to only "Plus rank" which is this server's monthly based subscription, so I doubt that people would pay for a monthly subscription just to abuse and or hack.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The idea was presented in the way of giving the command to only "Plus rank" which is this server's monthly based subscription, so I doubt that people would pay for a monthly subscription just to abuse and or hack.
People could, hackers pay money for clients sometimes so they could pay to abuse /nick.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
People could, hackers pay money for clients sometimes so they could pay to abuse /nick
I don't think any hacker would pay a subscription for a semi-access account, especially if they have access to over 1000+ accounts they can easily download.
just like how rich people and government officials never commit crimes right
If you have proof of anyone breaking a rule, you're always able to take them to court, wealth or status doesn't automatically save you from justice. However, just make sure you're doing it safely, putting yourself in a dangerous position can be a double-edged sword at times as well.

D

Deleted member 421664

I don't agree with your suggestions

- It's special for Youtubers and Staff - ( I don't think anyone has plus rank need to do/nick because that isn't important for normal human ) -

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
./leave and switch game

Everyone has someone that will target them, just gotta find a way to deal with it or just kill them and make them give up. But I do feel you pain on getting targeted.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom