Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRockyPlays

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2017
2
2
34
27
Spain
www.instagram.com
Please upgrade the anti-cheat, there are so many hackers for example at SkyWars gamemode. Sometimes i don't wanna play anymore because of this players that ruin the server.
 

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
Hii, we currently have a sentinel developer working on bedrock. He is working very hard to push out updates and check sentinel appeals. You will probably see improvement in the next couple of months, but it mostly just takes time and patience. We can't push out sentinel updates every day, as it takes time to develop, test and release. Since I have answered your question, I will lock this thread. If you have any further questions about Sentinel or any other subjects, feel free to DM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom