Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
Hey!
I understand this has probably been brought up on countless occasions but possibly you should make or get a new anti cheat. I don't really know how good your anti cheat is currently if it only sends alerts or takes a really long time to auto ban. Even if you would just test the anti cheat until you have faith in it and make it auto ban faster. If you are currently developing one I would suggest using ban waves unless they are hacking very obviously. This would help in making the anti cheat much harder to bypass as hack client developers don't know what is triggering the anti cheat!

U

Unipotato

Hey there, I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

• Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
  • Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them with video evidence over at reports.cubecraft.net and the staff will deal with them. Make sure to read this thread if it's your first time reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.
Have a good one!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey there, I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

• Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
  • Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them with video evidence over at reports.cubecraft.net and the staff will deal with them. Make sure to read this thread if it's your first time reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.
Have a good one!

@Buuuddy. Lock as the answer has been given?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
A new anti-cheat is being developed. Until its release, which has no set date yet, please remain patient.

I've moved the thread to the suggestions forum so that the idea can be discussed a little more. ;)

I would suggest using ban waves unless they are hacking very obviously. This would help in making the anti cheat much harder to bypass as hack client developers don't know what is triggering the anti cheat!

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
True! I glitch much time and then I'm kicked for flying in survival :p
Yes I have had a glitch similar to that were I was doing parkour and it pushed me to the ground. You can't really blame it all on the anti cheat though some of it could be lag. Auto banning would be possible the staff would just have to test it until they feel conformable with it's abilities. Maybe do something like mineplex did with GWEN release it for a bit with just alerts and see how it goes. If it is positive make it auto ban

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
I do not agree. My friend is banned because of the anti-cheat on Hypixel for hacks but he hasn't hacks. Auto ban is not a good idea.
They would have to do it right (unlike watchdog). Believe me I don't like watchdog either. Most of false bans come from people hitting the anti cheat entities, I suggest cubecraft not to use an entity.

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
Firstly, developer can limit the movement speed so that hacker can't fly.
Secondly , when a player flew up from void 3 times(or 10 times a day) , server can kick him for flying and ban like 'Hive'

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
They would have to do it right (unlike watchdog). Believe me I don't like watchdog either. Most of false bans come from people hitting the anti cheat entities, I suggest cubecraft not to use an entity.
I agree, with the amount of clients these days that can avoid invisible entities, it proves pretty useless.

D

Deleted member 204478

I have complained about this in the past**, and I really hope that Cube come up with a very quality and efficient anit-cheat from all the time it has took them to even get one out...
But auto ban will never be trusted as the player may be very laggy or just a very good player in general.

Reactions: Shay <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom