Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SchaapKind123

Feb 14, 2018
I have been banned by the Sentinel for cheating in PvP FFA, while I am not using hacks or cheats.
I KNOW I have to make an appeal for this, but those appeals are always ignored (like last time an account got banned for hacks, which I did not have).
I have seen and heard people being banned for cheating while they did not have any hacks multiple times.
This means the anti-cheat system is not working correctly.
It is quite stupid that people (including me) are unfairly getting banned for hacking.
I am asking a staff member to take this issue seriously and also look into my ban appeal.
You can ask people in PvP FFA and they will say that I am not hacking.

My username on MC: SchaapKind123

Please take this seriously, because this can happen to anyone!
No one wants to be banned unfairly, because the anti-cheat is not working properly.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think too many players are getting unfairly banned by the sentinel... and they are ignored.

Reactions: Luzario
D

Deleted member 352903

Did you already send a message to CrazymanJR on discord? (CrazymanJR#4742) Tell him as detailed as possible what happened and if you are falsely banned he will unban you.
@warriors1976 was falsely banned, and he didn’t get an unban I think.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I KNOW I have to make an appeal for this, but those appeals are always ignored (like last time an account got banned for hacks, which I did not have).
I have seen and heard people being banned for cheating while they did not have any hacks multiple times.
This means the anti-cheat system is not working correctly.
No it doesn’t. Just a few false bans doesn’t mean the anti cheat system doesn’t work correctly. Also the staff actually do look at the appeals. They just can’t look at them THE SECOND you make them.

D

Deleted member 112709

No anti-cheat is perfect. Every anti-cheat can false ban a player. There is (sadly) no detection method that is 100% accurate with 0 false positives.

I do agree with the fact that anti-cheat appeals are handled poorly. Appeals of players who got banned by Sentinel are getting denied while they weren't cheating.

I also think CubeCraft should hire more developers who can work on the anti-cheat, because at the moment, there is only one anti-cheat developer who has to deal with appeals, fixing false positives, patching bypasses (if there are any) etc.

Reactions: DrHam

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
it isn't like they've had 3 years to perfect it

The anti-cheat is a little under 1 year old
another 17 days until it's date of release

that being said upon first release this was a very problematic anti-cheat because there were a lot of false bans per month
trust me when I say A LOT

now they are more of a freak occurrence
and actually quite a few of them aren't false bans but just due to the player not knowing that Having an insanely high CPS could lead to Sentinel banning you and no that isn't a bug

Spam clicking really fast itself isn't bannable
doing it at speeds no human should ever be able to do at is a whole new thing

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Thats sucks
Make a proper ban appeal for a chance to be unbanned,
If that doesnt work, contact CrazyManJR on discord and tell him the whole situation, if you have video proof, that will help, but im assuming that you dont
Good luck ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom