Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
I have been banned by the Sentinel for cheating in PvP FFA, while I am not using hacks or cheats.
I KNOW I have to make an appeal for this, but those appeals are always ignored (like last time an account got banned for hacks, which I did not have).
I have seen and heard people being banned for cheating while they did not have any hacks multiple times.
This means the anti-cheat system is not working correctly.
It is quite stupid that people (including me) are unfairly getting banned for hacking.
I am asking a staff member to take this issue seriously and also look into my ban appeal.
You can ask people in PvP FFA and they will say that I am not hacking.

My username on MC: SchaapKind123

Please take this seriously, because this can happen to anyone!
No one wants to be banned unfairly, because the anti-cheat is not working properly.
The anti cheats aren't always correct. They can try to fix things, but it won't be 100% perfect.

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
I GOT FALSE BANNED 10000000000000000000 TIMES conclusion: anitcheat suck harder than the server
If you don't like the server, then leave ;)

You're not the one helping the server, by saying "I hate the server". Sure it's your opinion, but CubeCraft doesn't need that negativity. Staff members have hard jobs to do, and they can't work on everything at once.

D

Deleted member 352903

The anti cheats aren't always correct. They can try to fix things, but it won't be 100% perfect.
This is the worst thing I’ve ever heard. “Sentinel isn’t 100% perfect”!!? Then, why do we have it? Just imagine to be 1 of that guys who are unfairly banned. Your appeal won’t be accepted. You’ll have to wait a week to play again!
One staff member said: “90% of the sentinel bans are fair”. Sentinel bans 1000 players every day. This means that 100 players are actually unfairly banned every day. :C!!!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
now they are more of a freak occurrence
and actually quite a few of them aren't false bans but just due to the player not knowing that Having an insanely high CPS could lead to Sentinel banning you and no that isn't a bug

Spam clicking really fast itself isn't bannable
doing it at speeds no human should ever be able to do at is a whole new thing
Humans can easily get 15 cps even without butterfly clicking. They aren't cheating lol why do they deserver getting banned just because they can click fast. It is technically a bug, the purpose of an anticheat is to ban cheaters and not ban legit players, banning people who click fast.
You where cheating, you hit 7 blocks away, thats probably a ghost client.
Hitting 7 blocks away is not a "ghost" client thing
That video you look really sketchy in, aside from the very far hit at the end your block hitting looks really wierd, as if you were using either an auto block or an autoclicker for right click. That ban you received was fully appropriate.
Also it really looks like you toggled either triggerbot or autoclicker on the first guy when you weren't trying to hit him.

Reactions: DrHam
D

Deleted member 59979

If you were falsely banned then appeal. Just saying "the anti-cheat is bad" will not help. Unless you are going to make a better anti-cheat then dont complain

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I do agree with the fact that anti-cheat appeals are handled poorly. Appeals of players who got banned by Sentinel are getting denied while they weren't cheating.
Trust me, 99/100 sentinel appeals are something among the lines of "dear kobe craft I did not have any way to hack". We can't do anything with that kind of appeals. It's useless so it gets denied. We need players to describe very detailled what happened, so Crazyman can look into it. Not just saying I bought rango so I want unbanno cuz it was falso.
now they are more of a freak occurrence
and actually quite a few of them aren't false bans but just due to the player not knowing that Having an insanely high CPS could lead to Sentinel banning you and no that isn't a bug
and that also happends a lot ^ and players lying about the fact that they cheated.

You guys always see players claiming to be falsly banned, while they later on admit it in PM to Crazyman or another staff member. We and Crazyman are trying to help players as much as they can, but they must be truthfuly and describe things in detail.

I'm locking this thread as there really isn't a point in keeping this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom