Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this something you would like to see?

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2017
Before I get started, I wanted to say that i'm no computer genius or how to work a server so I have no idea if this is possible or not, but lets begin. I only ever play eggwars and I, like most have encountered hackers/exploiters and I thought of a way to lower the chances of this happening. Most of the time when someone is found to be hacking people in chat almost always call them out, something along the lines of "You hack" or "Hacker" or something along those lines, So I was wondering if it would be possible for an Admin or moderator could see that someone in a certain lobby said hacks and could discreetly join and spectate and watch if there is an offender. Just an idea thanks!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
To be completely honest, I would not want to see this. Now let me explain. Admins and other staff are always extremely busy with things on the server and real life items as well. This means there cannot be someone on all the time waiting for them to be notified that someone called out hacks. On top of this, me and my friends have all been called hacks on by people that do not like that we killed them or won. This happens to plenty of other people as well. So if the admins/staff checked every time someone called out hacks, then this would cause plenty of stress, spam, and other issues to the staff team. Plus they may not know who was the hacker, so then they would have to spectate everyone just to discover who was hacking. This could result in the hacker never being caught. I think Sentinel and the report system are the best way to deal with the hackers. There may be some improvements, but currently I am perfectly fine with the way the system is now. Sorry, its a nice idea, but I am really against this.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I doubt this will work.. and i dont think there is a solution for the anticheat or dealing with hackers.
My opinion on your solution; people will just abuse it and spamm in the chat.
And you cant rely on Staff members spectating every game where players say 'hacker' in the chat. They just don't have that much time.

The report system works fine now, just record a hacker and report them on the site.

Sentinel is not perfect and it can definitely be improved, but I cant say that it's not doing his job a lil, there are less hackers than before.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First of all your not the real batcoon, theres only one and his name is king delirious

But you suggestion actually cant happen for numerous reasons

1. Owners and admins total up to less than 10 that would be 10 staff member monitering thousands of matches
2. Even if it was possible, theyed still have to be on every waking hour, which also dosent work
3. Staff can not join games in progress each server self creates and self destructs, so each one is completly unique, aparently from talking to several mods, /tp isnt a thing either, so theres really no way to get to a player, they have to be in a main lobby or the hub

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
To be honest,
Firstly, MineCraft players are salty peeps, Many people/players will just say "HACKER" or "HACKS" to get the admins attention,
Secondly, There is not enough staff members on CubeCraft to handle EVERY person who says "HACKER" or "HACKS"
For that reason, I am against this, Good idea though!

Hope that helps up a bit!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sadly, Due to the amount of players, most are generally just annoyed or just want to waste the staff's time. There have been countless times where people call other players hacks when it could be ping, skill, or just knocking people off and players being annoyed. So I think that would be nice, as long as people wouldn't abuse it! :D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Not that it's impossible to do, I don't think that it would be beneficial for Cubecraft to do this. Not only would it take resources to set this up, I can see ho there would be little if any return. Cubecraft has a limited number of mods and admins and this would take up quite a bit of their time. Not to mention that a lot of times when someone gets called a hacker in game, they aren't.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
3. Staff can not join games in progress each server self creates and self destructs, so each one is completly unique, aparently from talking to several mods, /tp isnt a thing either, so theres really no way to get to a player, they have to be in a main lobby or the hub
That's definitely not true. They only say that to prevent mass spam from players asking to look at x player at x game.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
There are so many hackers and some Administrators/Moderators.
So that is almost impossible. Not every hacker can be seen, so it's not much help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom