Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nordenbeak

Aug 19, 2016
if u guys got an anti cheat plugin u might update it a bit because there is like 80% meeting a hacker in eggwars its getting more and more annoying and its most fly hack and forcefield or something where u tp to blocks like jump and its getting pretty annoying too see that everytime because i posted last 2 weeks i posted around 6-7 threads about report a player and they all got what they deserved for their hack but if u guys have anti cheat plugin is it because its not functionnally or because the hackss get more and more advanced and harder to stop ?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As far as I know, the developers are or will start working on a new and better anti-cheat. Though, it won't come out any time soon. There are a lot of other projects that are more of a priority and an anti-cheat simple takes a lot of time to code. Please, stay patient. :)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
An anti-cheat is already on the works. I know there are a lot of hackers, but the new anti-cheat will decrease the amount of hackers greatly. We just ask for a little bit of patients.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!