Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nordenbeak

Aug 19, 2016
if u guys got an anti cheat plugin u might update it a bit because there is like 80% meeting a hacker in eggwars its getting more and more annoying and its most fly hack and forcefield or something where u tp to blocks like jump and its getting pretty annoying too see that everytime because i posted last 2 weeks i posted around 6-7 threads about report a player and they all got what they deserved for their hack but if u guys have anti cheat plugin is it because its not functionnally or because the hackss get more and more advanced and harder to stop ?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As far as I know, the developers are or will start working on a new and better anti-cheat. Though, it won't come out any time soon. There are a lot of other projects that are more of a priority and an anti-cheat simple takes a lot of time to code. Please, stay patient. :)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
An anti-cheat is already on the works. I know there are a lot of hackers, but the new anti-cheat will decrease the amount of hackers greatly. We just ask for a little bit of patients.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom