Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

Ok I don't know what happend, probably an update,
but now the anticheat is spamming messages in chat
about reporting people and how they are "always" watching.
Is there any way to turn it off because we all already
know there is an anticheat

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yea I agree. It would be enough to show that message once when a player logs in. I doubt anyone starts hacking and then after a few games sees that message and thinks "oh no, Sentinel is watching? I better stop cheating now".

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea I agree. It would be enough to show that message once when a player logs in. I doubt anyone starts hacking and then after a few games sees that message and thinks "oh no, Sentinel is watching? I better stop cheating now".
Lol yeah, that's actually a good idea!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I dont think there should be a buttom (most likely) to turn it off maybe a bigger lapse time between messages will work cause yeah it is kind of annoying but if you add the bottom to turn it off many people will enable that buttom and that message will be made for nothing.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
Do not worry this message alert you can do the report for anyone who violates the rules do not worry.

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I understand this can be annoying sometimes. This is just to make players conscious that Sentinel, our anti-cheat system is always on the watch. Meaning players will be less tempted to use illegal modifications as they know there's a higher chance to get banned.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause you.

Thanks,
Poseidon

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I understand this can be annoying sometimes. This is just to make players conscious that Sentinel, our anti-cheat system is always on the watch. Meaning players will be less tempted to use illegal modifications as they know there's a higher chance to get banned.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause you.

Thanks,
Poseidon
Its just annoying that the anticheat doesnt work

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There's no way to turn that message off, but I do know that people who hack, don't care about getting banned. It's the same as when a Moderator is in a game, the hacker doesn't care about that Moderator, he just hacks until he is banned by that Moderator. Also, it's a good reminder for people who come across hackers but don't know what to do (many people type /report which doesn't do anything).

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It's really not spammed, I think,
I have seen 3/4 posts today.
and I've been playing for 10 hours today
I also think it's quite scary for the hackers
so I do not find it a problem;)
Yeah the messages aren't that common anymore, or at least, it looks like that now! @Marieke2001 lock please :)
There's no way to turn that message off, but I do know that people who hack, don't care about getting banned. It's the same as when a Moderator is in a game, the hacker doesn't care about that Moderator, he just hacks until he is banned by that Moderator. Also, it's a good reminder for people who come across hackers but don't know what to do (many people type /report which doesn't do anything).
That is true, but as I said, I am probably used to it now ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈