Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 269142

Due to a very horrid weekend, I got a bit salty about the anti cheat taking so long to come out. I've been on forums day and night and have noticed a lot of people becoming impatient, including me. Tbh, I wish the best for the developers and want the least amount of stress possible on them. If there's anything as players that we can do, it's probably let them do their job and make it easy on them to work on as efficiency as they can. I'd like to see all the complaints over with, including my own.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Due to a very horrid weekend, I got a bit salty about the anti cheat taking so long to come out. I've been on forums day and night and have noticed a lot of people becoming impatient, including me. Tbh, I wish the best for the developers and want the least amount of stress possible on them. If there's anything as players that we can do, it's probably let them do their job and make it easy on them to work on as efficiency as they can. I'd like to see all the complaints over with, including my own.
Their is one thing you can do. Just keep reporting the hackers! That is all that can be done until the anti-cheat comes out.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I do understand your frustration, but just letting you know, the anti cheat is being worked on and It's taking so long because they're trying to make it by-pass proof (if that makes sense :P) All I can tell you is that it is being improved/worked on, on a daily basis. All we're asking for is to be a little more patient!

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
dont worry, 2020 is only 3 years away from now, be patient and the anti-cheat might be out (:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I keep saying to muself that i need to get as much hackers reported and banned BEFORE the CubeCheat comes out because once it cones out i cannot do that anymore.

(By the way, banning hackers looks good on you if you are applying for helper!)
:p

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I do understand your frustration, but just letting you know, the anti cheat is being worked on and It's taking so long because they're trying to make it by-pass proof (if that makes sense :p) All I can tell you is that it is being improved/worked on, on a daily basis. All we're asking for is to be a little more patient!
The only way to make it bypass proof is constantly change it even GWENN on mineplex can be bypassed and its custom built

Sure this new anticheat will block out all the common ones but custom built clients and just storm right through because its built specifically for the server, and certain hacks are completely invisible to all anticheats such as the not so commonly used Robot

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
The only way to make it bypass proof is constantly change it even GWENN on mineplex can be bypassed and its custom built

Sure this new anticheat will block out all the common ones but custom built clients and just storm right through because its built specifically for the server, and certain hacks are completely invisible to all anticheats such as the not so commonly used Robot
Of course anti cheats can till be by passed, but what I meant was that they're trying to make it as by-pass proof as possible. Sorry if it sounded like that.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica

Yes, some people will still be able to by-pass it, but there will be fewer hackers; if they rush the anti-cheat it will do more than punish the hackers it will also punish innocent players. So they need to make sure they catch the hackers not the players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure the Developers aren't even looking true such threads, to not get so stressed up..
Anyway just going to summarize what @CrazymanJR said.
It's nice that people are making threads to try and prevent people from complaining about the Anti Cheat but it's better to come up with ideas to make the Anti Cheat better or like CyanYellow said to make the Anti Cheat by-pass proof.

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
I wish the best cubecraft team, the developers who are full of energy take a lot REDBULL xD, so they do not get frustrated doing the anti-hack ... so let's go staff with everything to victory for converting this server another Once in 1 of the best

#For#a#world#without#hacks

IGN: Demetrio_98 ◙◙◙◙◙

Level: 42+
Games: Eggwars And Skywars infiniti guru Josh Proyect

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom