Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2017
I have only seen this happen in the egg wars but when you die and you try to spectate people it will ban you. Me and my sister bother have experienced this problem multiple times. I got banned 3 times for this reason and just barely got my perm unban off me. My sis got banned for this bug yesterday and then got unbanned today 7/16/17 Then she was rebanned perm when trying to leave a egg wars game. My account is TotallyOverKill and my sis is TwistedSoul_87 we are now trying really hard to get her unbanned seeing that this should not have happened. Thank you for reading this hope this bug gets sorted out.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think Sentinel has a special moment for banning players. I only know that Sentinel bans in ban waves, but when the ban waves are or how many ban waves there are per day, I really don't know. By the way, has she appealed yet to get an unban?

Reactions: Saevire
Jun 28, 2017
I don't think Sentinel has a special moment for banning players. I only know that Sentinel bans in ban waves, but when the ban waves are or how many ban waves there are per day, I really don't know. By the way, has she appealed yet to get an unban?
Yes it was denied she was unbanned like 4 hours ago by CrazymanJR and 1 game after she got banned again. Like There has to be something wrong with it.

Jun 28, 2017
Also if you were banned for something shouldnt it tell you what you were banned for. EXAMPLE You were caught using KA(Kill Aura) By the anti Cheat

Reactions: A pigeon

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Also if you were banned for something shouldnt it tell you what you were banned for. EXAMPLE You were caught using KA(Kill Aura) By the anti Cheat
Kill Aura is an illegal client modification which is hacking and using illegal mods in general.

Please don't spam him, instead wait for him to reply.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
It doesn't tell you it on purpose. This is so that hack-client developers don't know how to improve their client because they don't know what caused the ban to happen.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
No, this is to prevent Developers to find bypasses for the Anticheat. Also, if you tell Crazyman every single detail, I'm sure he will work on this and this will never happen again.

Good luck with your sister btw :)

Reactions: StanEXE

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I have only seen this happen in the egg wars but when you die and you try to spectate people it will ban you. Me and my sister bother have experienced this problem multiple times. I got banned 3 times for this reason and just barely got my perm unban off me. My sis got banned for this bug yesterday and then got unbanned today 7/16/17 Then she was rebanned perm when trying to leave a egg wars game. My account is TotallyOverKill and my sis is TwistedSoul_87 we are now trying really hard to get her unbanned seeing that this should not have happened. Thank you for reading this hope this bug gets sorted out.
Well, Try To Appeal Here If It Gets Denied Contact CrazymanJR On Discord And Explain What happened I am Sure You Gonna Sort Something Out With Him

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
OK, they should really fix this Sentinel bot or idk ! I see so much reports that it's not working properly ...
Probably - how does that bot work ?

coolstrike795

Nov 20, 2016
I Was Just Having A Good Time Playing Some Skywars And Since I Was On Version 1.7.7 I Can Spam Click (NOT BUTTERFLY CLICKING) So I Was Just Building To Someone's Island When Suddenly I GOT BANNED BY SENTINEL. SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO FIX THE ANTI-CHEAT BOT THAT WAS LITERALLY A FALSE BAN

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I Was Just Having A Good Time Playing Some Skywars And Since I Was On Version 1.7.7 I Can Spam Click (NOT BUTTERFLY CLICKING) So I Was Just Building To Someone's Island When Suddenly I GOT BANNED BY SENTINEL. SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO FIX THE ANTI-CHEAT BOT THAT WAS LITERALLY A FALSE BAN
You can still play on CubeCraft in 1.7? I didn't know that. Anyway, you have to appeal your Sentinel punishment.

i have already done that but it sadly got denied. :(
Please contact CrazymanJR via a D/PM (Direct/Private Message - @CrazymanJR#4742). In order to D/PM CrazymanJR, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

I wish you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom