Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

John1331

Jul 30, 2017
I'm currently banned for a week for "cheating" my appeal got denied and I asked in there to know what the problem was so it doesn't happen and there's no response

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I'm currently banned for a week for "cheating" my appeal got denied and I asked in there to know what the problem was so it doesn't happen and there's no response
You Can Contact CrazymanJR On Discord

His Discord Tag: CrazymanJR#4742

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Necroposting is replying to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks
this is something completely different since people have posted on it in between that time frame
I Think He Didn't Understand How Necro-Posting works

Glad He Understand Now No Problemo

Don't have nor do I want it is there any other way?
I still recommend to contact him trough discord since he's currently not reachable on the forums. At least considered it, discord is completely safe and it's really easy to make an account. You can contact all staff members trough Cubecraft's discord.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Nope, ''You may not start a conversation with CrazymanJR because of his or her privacy settings''. :/
That's true indeed. CrazymanJR only wants people contacting him about Sentinel bans via Discord. This why he changed his privacy settings. I totally forgot that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom