Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

So, you have an anti-cheat that bans people, great. Now, false bans. People complain that it happens, it just happened to me. So we go ahead and appeal, say were not using hacks. You know what would make it easier? IF YOU TOLD US WHAT WE DID! Instead of saying "You were cheating" Say "You were banned for flying" So we can say why it may seem like that.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I got banned too twice by sentinel! I talked to an Admin about it and he helped me with it! I obviously told him what could have made sentinel think that I was hacking, it would be useful if sentinel would say a reason, but on the other hand, hackers then would pay more attention to not getting caught with his killaura or etc. so I'm kind of neutral with this useful idea, but I like it!

D

Deleted member 169486

hackers then would pay more attention to not getting caught with his killaura
I don't really know how they could work around it. If they are hacking, knowing which hacks they use won't stop them.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I don't really know how they could work around it. If they are hacking, knowing which hacks they use won't stop them.

I meant like, player xxxxx got banned for flying and is unbanned next month, he would pay attention to that his flying isn't too obvious (making it slower, not flying too high, etc)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
That’s pretty hard to make. Many anticheats (if not all) work using Violations Levels (or similar). That means everytime you do something suspicious (tbh, the sensitivity is usually really big) you’ll get +1 VL on that “hack”.
Here comes the sneaky part: You get banned when your VL is above X number, maybe someone got banned for AntiKnockback, KillAura, Fly, FastBridge and Criticals.

I must say that the explanation was extremely vague, if you don’t understand something (or something’s wrong lel) tell me
oh and pls dont make me a meme on ServerCrafting thx

D

Deleted member 169486

That’s pretty hard to make. Many anticheats (if not all) work using Violations Levels (or similar). That means everytime you do something suspicious (tbh, the sensitivity is usually really big) you’ll get +1 VL on that “hack”.
Here comes the sneaky part: You get banned when your VL is above X number, maybe someone got banned for AntiKnockback, KillAura, Fly, FastBridge and Criticals.

I must say that the explanation was extremely vague, if you don’t understand something (or something’s wrong lel) tell me
oh and pls dont make me a meme on ServerCrafting thx
Well...

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
So, you have an anti-cheat that bans people, great. Now, false bans. People complain that it happens, it just happened to me. So we go ahead and appeal, say were not using hacks. You know what would make it easier? IF YOU TOLD US WHAT WE DID! Instead of saying "You were cheating" Say "You were banned for flying" So we can say why it may seem like that.
I got banned because I just did jitter clicking in 1.9 by sentinel. I dont know what to say in appeal bcs surely they will not believe me.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
By the way @AnonymousVoter . The anticheat only bans people for jitter click with over 20 cps. No one I know can jitter 20. The problem with butterfly clicking is because you may click the button two times very close to each other making it seem like 20 cps. Why 20 cps? There are 20 tps in the game.

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
By the way @AnonymousVoter . The anticheat only bans people for jitter click with over 20 cps. No one I know can jitter 20. The problem with butterfly clicking is because you may click the button two times very close to each other making it seem like 20 cps. Why 20 cps? There are 20 tps in the game.
?

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
+1 I like your idea

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Many people can jitter 20+ even I can but I still don't see the point in jitter doesn't make a huge difference in PvP

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
If the anticheat is checking for CPS, better fire CrazyManJr.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
Yay, sentinel is the best antihack! No... Got banned and appeal denied, UNFAIR. Im thinking in leaving the server. Very useless staff.

G

Gamerfull

Yay, sentinel is the best antihack! No... Got banned and appeal denied, UNFAIR. Im thinking in leaving the server. Very useless staff.
Honestly, Sentinel does not bathe without any reason, I recognize that there are people who may have been forbidden for some reason that is not, but Sentinel almost always bathe with reason. (Butter click, Hitter click, Kill aura, Anti-knockback)

PD: The cubecraft staff does everything possible.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

you would do us a favor, I think that people who only criticize and do not contribute should not be here.

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
Honestly, Sentinel does not bathe without any reason, I recognize that there are people who may have been forbidden for some reason that is not, but Sentinel almost always bathe with reason. (Butter click, Hitter click, Kill aura, Anti-knockback)
Yes thats why I got banned because I did jitter clicking to 1 persson in the version 1.9
The cubecraft staff does everything possible.
I dont see
I want to say something to you, go to the server and go to a game like FFA and jitter clicking to 1 persson and then we will talk. (1.9)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom