Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Yes thats why I got banned because I did jitter clicking to 1 persson in the version 1.9

I dont see
I want to say something to you, go to the server and go to a game like FFA and jitter clicking to 1 persson and then we will talk. (1.9)
Butterfly/Drag clicking
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.
Yes, I know Jitterclick =/= Butterflyclick

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I got false banned from Sentinel twice and as you said I don't even know what I have been banned for. This needs to be added. +1

Reactions: Secret

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So, you have an anti-cheat that bans people, great. Now, false bans. People complain that it happens, it just happened to me. So we go ahead and appeal, say were not using hacks. You know what would make it easier? IF YOU TOLD US WHAT WE DID! Instead of saying "You were cheating" Say "You were banned for flying" So we can say why it may seem like that.
But moderators can't know what you did, because they can't look into the anticheat.

D

Deleted member 169486

But moderators can't know what you did, because they can't look into the anticheat.
But can't the anti-cheat say? I mean there's no way it just detects you hacking bans it has to defect some kind of hack to ban you for.

D

Deleted member 169486

I know it's annoying, but I think only developers can look into the anticheat. (BTW I'm not sure)
OMG! The anti-cheat must detect you clicking really fast, bans for auto-clicker, "You have been banned for using an Auto-Clicker". Detects you moving with no blocks under you? "You have been banned for flying"

D

Deleted member 169486

Yes, it's an automatic system.
That's why some players are unfair banned.
I don't understand what you're missing here, but what I'm saying is, the anti-cheat will detect you doing something. Let's say it detects you running across the void, without blocks below you. Then instead of it saying "Banned by Anti-cheat" it would say "Banned by Anti-cheat For Flying" so people know what to say in an appeal.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't understand what you're missing here, but what I'm saying is, the anti-cheat will detect you doing something. Let's say it detects you running across the void, without blocks below you. Then instead of it saying "Banned by Anti-cheat" it would say "Banned by Anti-cheat For Flying" so people know what to say in an appeal.
Ooooooh, now I get your point!
I think this is a good idea!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, you have an anti-cheat that bans people, great. Now, false bans. People complain that it happens, it just happened to me. So we go ahead and appeal, say were not using hacks. You know what would make it easier? IF YOU TOLD US WHAT WE DID! Instead of saying "You were cheating" Say "You were banned for flying" So we can say why it may seem like that.
I ahree and feel like it should give a reason so that way it can help the appeal better. Example: if a player was banned for flying, flying doesnt work on cubecraft anymore (I havent tried oviously) or I just havent seen any fly hackers. Then it would be “I was just tnt jumping” because when ever I tnt jump and I lag back, I feel like I am about to be banned xD
+1

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Yehhh they shouldn't tell you what you got banned for it's so annoying how they don't tell you now

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom